new New Member and his disclamere

C

Cerberus

Hello is anyone out there, well there better be because I am Cerberus and I am posting my first post on the CPA.
I am a true casual player that plays in the Portland Oregon area. I am planning to be a a regular here but time will tell if I am. The here following is my disclamere for all posts I will make.
  • I do not now much about computer code but I am learning(Zadok001 this is a hint)
  • I now my post are bad but they are legible
  • Yes I know?
    [/list=A]
    Please respond I would like to here from as many of you as I can

[Edited by Cerberus on September 9th, 2000 at 01:14 AM]

D

DÛke

I'm DÛke.
Welcome to this place.
By the way, we have many wackos here, so be warned:).

N

nodnarb24

Tag Guard

Welcome Cerberus. I'm one of the insane people here. Here is the nickname speech

/begin{nickname speech [Jaws10387version]}
Ok, here's the deal, Zadok and Apollo are your friendly neighborhood nickname guys. See those neat-o little orange nicknames people have under their names? If you Private Message one of them with a request for a specific one, they will give it to ya'.
/end{nickname speech Jaws10387version]}

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

Hope so. Anywho...::pulls up in the Stationwagon of Welcomeness. Pulls out pie, punch, and apple fritters for every1:: See, I'm trying to spice it up with my greet'n'eat speach. Well, Welcome to the CPA.

Z

Zadok001

Erm... Nodnarb? That thing about Apollo? It was a joke. :) I'm nickname guy, still all alone... No help for me. No sir. No one would want to help out poor little Zadok. Nopes.

Welcome, Cerberus... :) #3 from my group. Welcome aboard, at last! On the topic of the computer coding, your best bet is to PM Griffith_se, she'll explain all the vBcode we use on the 'boards. In the meanwhile, there's a little button at the bottom labelled 'vBcode' in orange (WAY at the bottom), clicking that will give you some basic info on it.

Welcome to the CPA. Now you can post instead of just stalking me...

N

Namielus

Yawgmoth sends his reguards, and knows you will be a valueble addition to the cpa yada, yada. well he really don't care cause if your no good we will just melt you down into some other type of life form.

what a hell hound, gee he sets up his own disclaimer upon arrivel... I should have done that!

Welcome to CPA, for all of you thinking I'm a little rough on him your wrong. He is good peter, I'm evil so natural were at odds...

C

Cerberus

Namielus I thought that I got rid of that part of my name but in either way it was neutral Peter anyway

N

Namielus

nope your good, too bad, Evils says its so and so it is.

and if you have a problem with that it can be handled of course thats within a battle rolye with clear objective, lions, tigers, and the witty woodly allen. Plus there always that part about death. But you know that death almost always makes you thristy [me] reaches back into to the fridge for some refreashing orange juice, not that brandname orange juice but that backyard home squeezed kind like a summers rain before dawn.[/me]

[Neutral Peter is Welte. --Zadok001]

C

Cerberus

Namielus if I am to be good then I drop my ending to my namevoid tell I adopt a new name and if this causes you to chalenge me to a fight to the death then so be it I stand difiant to that name that was so unfairly given to me
This ends know

N

Namielus

You realize all I really want to do is use my god given right to have orange juice at 12:25 at night, you don't have to get so critical over it. like a claim lake with dew drop collecting on all the leave with spring fresh air and an aroma thats mild and flavorful at the same time, yes my god give right to enjoy the worlds finest orange juice.

Is that so hard to understand?

C

Cerberus

No it is not that hard for me to under stand injoy your orange juice Namielus will speak on the subject of my name later all right

D

Duel

Cerberus, eh? Well, three heads are better than one, I guess.

#4 from OUR group, Zadok. You're #1.

Welcome, villcomme, beinvenu, hola!

N

nanokill

welcome to the insanity that is the cpa, none are sane here. i mean we are magic players, we can't possibly be sane

well anyway welcome to my dementia(nah just kidding)

have fun, post and prosper young one,

D

Darsh

Welcome to the CPA. I have one little question; how many people play in your group?

W

Whimsical

Welcome to the asylum, mister keeper of the gates of the Underworld for the Greek mythology! Hades decided to give you a paid vacation, mister three-headed canine sir? :D

Seriously though ... welcome! Ooooohhh!!! Apple fritters! But STILL no clown car ... ah, well ... :)

N

Namielus

Because of Pie Eaters complete unrealiableness I bring you the stationwagon of welcomeneess and its almost a clown car. "I have a fixed "Stationwagon of Welcomness" so I will use that, since this is its job. ::pulls up. Sets out punch and pie for all. Pulls out turkey legs for the meat eaters out there. Makes a nice salad for those who prefer the green stuff:: Welcome to the CPA."

C

Cerberus

There are about 7 I think that are in our group Darsh, there not all in the CPA yet but Zadok001 is working on that fast

D

dw51688

Oh yeah! I like burning any cards from fallen empires including hymn to tourCH AND AEOLiPILE whoops i had caps lock on. Sorry. :(