New MP Game?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I got Mikeymike hooked on this kind of playing, so who's up for more MP? train, Azreal? Anyone else? Isty?

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

I'm game. Do we use our own decks? I'm itchin' to try out the new more suicidal version of manic depressive black.

M

Mikeymike

You know I'm in.

MP Game Format?
Type?
Custom banned/restricted list?

Also, I make a request for no infinite combo/kill 4 people on turn 3 decks.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Hey BigBlue, how about you?

I usually don't care and go with the group, but lately we've been playing Type Casual (which is what, following the Type 1 Lists?) and Chaos.

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

well manic depressive black is just hatred splashed with white, so its packin' a set of demonic consultations, which isn't exactly Type 1 legal:D and it does have a 3rd(or 2nd) turn kill, but I don't think I'll be using that as it leaves me open for any of the other players to pick me off.

M

Master Shake

I would be interested in playing, if I can get some information, and if people do not hate me.

M

Mikeymike

Originally posted by Master Shake
and if people do not hate me.
Hmm, I don't know, we're a pretty hateful group. You especially need to watch out for Spidey, that one's evil :D

N

Notepad

I'll just stick to watching for now, thanks. Looks to time-intensive. ;)

But the games look a lot of fun, I'll give ya that.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
It's not that bad, we only get antsy if a day passes and you've missed your turn.

What info do you need, Master Shake?

I'll remember that Mikeymike.... hehehe... :D

B

BigBlue

Sorry guys, I just don't have the time anymore... I'm going to start weening myself off the games shortly - MtoA IV will be the last thing I'm running for a while. I have a lot going on with life...

I'm have work projects going on, and this spring we'll finally be breaking ground on an addition to the house - needless to say I'll be busy and unable to keep tabs as much as I'd like.

I realized this morning I left my spreadsheet for WWYT at work, I'll get those results as soon as I can...

M

Master Shake

All I need is the format, number of players and any special rules. Are you playing Chaos, if so, a glance at the table would be good.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
So far it looks like Casual Constructed with four players: me, Mikeymike, train, and Azreal. Probably Chaos (free-for-all, right? Not the Chaos Roll one)

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

yeah chaos(free for all),. I've learned that East Coast players tend to think of chaos more as free for all, while West Coast players think of chaos roll magic. Just one of those cool little discrepancies.

M

Master Shake

If I could squeeze in, I could probably make the game a tad more annoying.

M

Mikeymike

Hey, what do you guys think about adding new Darksteel cards into the Mix? I posted a link to the 99.5% complete list here

BTW, my vote would be 'Yay'

R

rkoelsch

I could play if you didn't mind me playing off hours. early morning late nite. Lost my internet access at work. Which is really a good thing.