T

ThornElemental14

I'm a new member to this page. I'm also on Showdowncards.com and my user name on that is NLchamp14. I'm just a beginner in the Magic game but an expert in MLB Showdown. I'm glad I've found this page and thank you for letting me join.

J

Jigglypuff

Hi new member!

Enjoy your stay here at the CPA and make sure to stay away from the large holes in the ground.

(- Steve -)

S

Svenmonkey

Stay away from the creepy old man, too. He generally likes to peer into the holes while people aren't looking. He has creepy binoculars, too.

M

MrXarvox

hold on, Jigglypuff, aren't those large holes the CPA apartments?
Yes, I know we have to cover them with leaves and dangle booster packs over them to actually get any new members to live there, but they're still home!

Oh yes. Welcome... more dangerous than the apartments and the creepy old man combined is/are the bathroom(s). Do not go near it/them. Why do I refer to it/them in both singular and plural? I dunno.

C

Chaos Turtle

I carry my apartment around with me...

Welcome, Thorny!

T

train

As you can tell by the posts above... be careful... there are plenty of traps and gimmicks to keep you here...

By the way, Welcome!!!!!

T

ThornElemental14

I registered in September of 2002 and this website is great. I can get answers to all my questions and helpful hints on cards I should add to my deck.

T

train

Congrats - I registered in August and completely agree!!!

Got Coat?!!... And your CPA VIP Card?!!!....;) :cool:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
ThornElemental, please don't post again in here about already having "signed up". Just post and contribute in the other forums.