E

Erbrich

Hi all, New member here. I've actually been scanning the net for a while for a place for Casual Players and i came upon the CPA. Great idea you guys have going here.

T

theorgg

and it keeps going, and going, and going,

And by the way, Welcome!

D

Dark Horse

Oh yeah. You see those orange nicknames under peoples names? If you want one, contact Zadok the Friendly nickname guy via private message.

A

Apollo

Welcome!

And that's Zadok001 that you want to PM for a nickname. Now he won't have anything to tell you cause we beat him to it!

Z

Zadok001

[me] grumbles constantly about people stealing his lines... [/me]

Yeah, that would be me, you're friendly nickname guy who didn't log on for ten minutes and got his _entire_ speech stolen by these two miscreants! :) J/K, guys. Thanks. :) If I can get all you people doing that, I won't have to post at all!

To Private Message me, hit the little button at the bottom of this post labelled 'PM.' :) Then tell me what nickname you want, and I'll give it to ya'!

D

DÛke

...this website actually has female Magic players :)
Here's the list:...Me and Overlord will keep females down .
There will be no invasion , sorr Purple Girl .

As for Almindhra? Yes, she looks like a female, she talks like a female, but she acts like, like, um...I don't know, a, monster .
Watch out for Almindhra, she could eat you alive .

Purple Girl, is you know, your typical female: nice, honest, understanding, and, probably very good looking . I don't know how old she is though ...so I can't say anything other than "I think you are cool"

Grifth_se, which I havent had a conversation with (yet), is smart.
That's all I know about her. She knows how to do the greatest fading texts, and could help you understand fading colors, and colored letters.

Any more females?
I welcome you, SadistAngel , again .
You shall have nothing but the best, just like the rest of my female-friends .

SadistAngel, she just joined. I don't know much about her(yet), but trust me, I will soon enough :).

And...

Whimsical(sp?), I don't know much about her either, but I will...
Soon...

Hope you like the place, and welcome...

F

FoundationOfRancor

Im not excatly sure why Duke made that inventory, but its cool. Welcome to the CPA! If you have any questions about *anything* dont be heasitant to ask!

D

DÛke

...so I thought I let him know that there are female Magic players here, incase he was wondering. That's it. No more, no less.

W

Whimsical

Welcome to the asylum!

You'll like it here, mister Erbrich. The people here are all nuttier than a Snickers bar and have a sense of humor to boot. <starts waving a medallion in front of mister Erbrich> You ... will ... like ... it ... here ...

Okay. <dusts hands> That'll do for today's hypno-suggestion therapy. There's another thread I have ongoing here in the newbie section for cards based on those adorable little orange titles ... and another thread in the off-topic for analysis of players' decks. <laughs> Plug, plug. Go get an orange nick! Mister Zadok sir is a very friendly (not to mention rapid) worker of wonders. [I'm tellin' ya', that 'Mister Zadok Sir' is creeping me out! :) --Zadok001]

On a side note. Darn. My cover's been blown. ^_^

Black Beast. Summon Beast. BB. 1/1. T: Target white creature loses flying until end of turn.

"Like it 'sez in the movie ... white men can't jump!"

Enjoy!