Discussion in 'New & Returning Members' started by Erbrich, Aug 19, 2000.

1. Erbrich New Member

Hi all, New member here. I've actually been scanning the net for a while for a place for Casual Players and i came upon the CPA. Great idea you guys have going here.
  2. theorgg Slob

and it keeps going, and going, and going,

And by the way, Welcome!
  3. nodnarb24 Supreme Overlord/The Rat King

Tag Guard

Welcome.
  4. Neo_Keo -=[I]=- []2ice |Voodles

Welocme your gonna like it here.
  5. Dark Horse New Member

You probably will as a matter of fact. Welcome
  6. Dark Horse New Member

Oh yeah. You see those orange nicknames under peoples names? If you want one, contact Zadok the Friendly nickname guy via private message.
  7. Apollo Bird Boy

Welcome!

And that's Zadok001 that you want to PM for a nickname. Now he won't have anything to tell you cause we beat him to it!
  8. Erbrich New Member

Thanks for the Warm welcome guys.

Erb
  9. Zadok001 CPA Founder, Greater Good

[me] grumbles constantly about people stealing his lines... [/me]

Yeah, that would be me, you're friendly nickname guy who didn't log on for ten minutes and got his _entire_ speech stolen by these two miscreants! :) J/K, guys. Thanks. :) If I can get all you people doing that, I won't have to post at all!

To Private Message me, hit the little button at the bottom of this post labelled 'PM.' :) Then tell me what nickname you want, and I'll give it to ya'!
  10. dw51688 The Mad Scientist

Hey, welcome. Awesome community. Have fun.
  11. DÛke Memento Mori

...this website actually has female Magic players :)
    Here's the list:...Me and Overlord will keep females down .
    There will be no invasion , sorr Purple Girl .

As for Almindhra? Yes, she looks like a female, she talks like a female, but she acts like, like, um...I don't know, a, monster .
    Watch out for Almindhra, she could eat you alive .

Purple Girl, is you know, your typical female: nice, honest, understanding, and, probably very good looking . I don't know how old she is though ...so I can't say anything other than "I think you are cool"

Grifth_se, which I havent had a conversation with (yet), is smart.
    That's all I know about her. She knows how to do the greatest fading texts, and could help you understand fading colors, and colored letters.

Any more females?
    I welcome you, SadistAngel , again .
    You shall have nothing but the best, just like the rest of my female-friends .

SadistAngel, she just joined. I don't know much about her(yet), but trust me, I will soon enough :).

And...

Whimsical(sp?), I don't know much about her either, but I will...
    Soon...

Hope you like the place, and welcome...
  12. FoundationOfRancor The Gunslinger

Im not excatly sure why Duke made that inventory, but its cool. Welcome to the CPA! If you have any questions about *anything* dont be heasitant to ask!
  13. DÛke Memento Mori

...so I thought I let him know that there are female Magic players here, incase he was wondering. That's it. No more, no less.
  14. Whimsical Adorable Sliver

Welcome to the asylum!

You'll like it here, mister Erbrich. The people here are all nuttier than a Snickers bar and have a sense of humor to boot. <starts waving a medallion in front of mister Erbrich> You ... will ... like ... it ... here ...

Okay. <dusts hands> That'll do for today's hypno-suggestion therapy. There's another thread I have ongoing here in the newbie section for cards based on those adorable little orange titles ... and another thread in the off-topic for analysis of players' decks. <laughs> Plug, plug. Go get an orange nick! Mister Zadok sir is a very friendly (not to mention rapid) worker of wonders. [I'm tellin' ya', that 'Mister Zadok Sir' is creeping me out! :) --Zadok001]

On a side note. Darn. My cover's been blown. ^_^

Black Beast. Summon Beast. BB. 1/1. T: Target white creature loses flying until end of turn.

"Like it 'sez in the movie ... white men can't jump!"

Enjoy!
  15. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Welcome!

[Edited by Spiderman on August 21st, 2000 at 08:12 AM]