New Member in Lehigh Valley, PA

G

Galfridus

Hi, just registered. I'm an old-time Magic player, but in my current location (the Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania) there isn't any casual play that I know of, and precious few tournaments.

M

Mazzak

lack of casual play is a pity, like a diminutive peachseed, know what i'm sayin'? another biscuit if you would be so good

N

Nightstalkers

Heck, I just moved to Indiana and all that I can find is one tounament!

heres a good idea for ya:

Run away from home.
Join the pro tour
win a lotta money
return home with all that and be forgiven for running away.

Try the gaming forum, you'll find lots of text based games there.

Good luck and hope ya join the Nightstalkers

T

train

Welcome - there's a few others from the CPA in the PA area...

Hope you enjoy it enough not to leave...;)

M

Mazzak

Nightstalkers just referred to themselves in the singular!

M

Mazzak

well yes actually... my pigapult malfunctioned... now I have to find a use for all that pork, cause I'm not gonna eat it.

Z

Zhaneel

Um, yeah...

Welcome!

Want tournaments? There're plenty in Philly and the surrounding suburbs. That's a bit of a hike, though.

N

Nightstalkers

try Osaka Japan... wait! thats a long ways for ya, or is it?

G

Galfridus

Originally posted by Nightstalkers
try Osaka Japan... wait! thats a long ways for ya, or is it?
A bit of a hike. Been to Tokyo, though -- enjoyed Disneyland in particular, both times. :)

N

Nightstalkers

Tokyo! Have a friend there as well. Lee works there as a cashier for the restraunt in D.L. Had some great times there, ah the memories...

Running through various levels of those games that I still have yet to understand. getting grades for playing the various fighting games.

that was the life, man. Those toys that you get from the cherry picker games are made especially for the machines, you can't find
'em in the supermarkets like you find here. Man, what a ripoff, go there and work your yen off to get the complete collection of the One Piece figures, come here and what, spend fifty to get a stuffed animal for your sister that you could have easily gotten for five at K-Mart!

B

Bob

Originally posted by train
Welcome - there's a few others from the CPA in the PA area...

Hope you enjoy it enough not to leave...;)
Yeah, like me!