New kid on the board

R

rallyracer666

I just registered, I've been playing for six years. Favorite style is combining oppisite types of card for decks (i.e. tons of healing cards along with huge black monsters that take life to play.)

N

Nightstalkers

welcome me devilishous friend! the number suites you well, so stay a while and listen to our gentle musings of soft ocean breeze, and lavender silks caress your gentle cheeks.

Be wary of train and the Nightstalkers and you should be fine around here. and please stay with the site for more than a few hours, it really tests our anger when such acts are rampant.

W

whuppinboy

hello! greetings and salutations! pull up a mug o coffee, prop your feet, and stay awhile :)

N

Nightstalkers

No offense whup, but the coffee jug has been empty ever since the CPA awards. I've just been stealing coffee from mtgnews.com...

N

Notepad

Welcome aboard, 666 guy. Here, I made a chair out of bloody crosses if you want to have a seat. :D

Always great to have another darkside of the moon personality around. For a while it was only Nightstalkers, and he got cold at night being the only one...

...so they filled that coffee with gasoline and we're gonna let him keep warm with some matches. ;)

N

Nightstalkers

fire? Fire? FIRE? FIRE! FIRE!!!!

*Empties coffee cup onto the floor and starts shooting sparks out of me arse.*

(Room bursts into flames)

Bubba Smash! Bubba Catch on fire and run out of the room screaming!!!

Attachments

N

Notepad

See what you started, rallyracer666? The fun always goes like this, all the time, so best get gathered 'round this fire and roast up some Brainburst readers. Here, I have a few skewer sticks to spare. Just stab one and hold it to the flames.

N

Nightstalkers

*Jabs train in the side with a spike*

its an orderly Chaos train. Muhaahah!

N

Notepad

Hmm...

I think we scared Utah boy away...too bad.

Well, at least he can do retarded Utah things, like hang out with the straigh edgers and stuff...