new here.

P

pallad

hey, figured i may as well say hello to all of ya out there. i saw the post on mtgnews.com for this site and figured i'd love it since i'm a very causual player with my green verdant force deck.

C

Cateran Emperor

VERDANT FORCE RULES!!!!!!

Oh, sorry 'bout that. Um, hi :D

P

pallad

damn, never figured ppl liked verdant THAT much. i mean, i only have three in a deck.

S

sageridder

begin{nickname speech} Ok, here's the deal. Zadok001 is your friendly neighborhood nickname guy. See those neat-o little orange nicknames people have under their names? If you Private Message him with a request for a specific one, he will give it to ya'.
/end{nickname speech}

P

pallad

hehehe, i already PMed him with my request. hopefully i'll get my nickname soon.

F

Fire Slinger

Here ya go

*Fire Slinger hands pallad some punch and pie.

Welcome!

P

pallad

I figure I'll fit in great here, heheheheh. psychatrists would have fun with my brain!

W

Whimsical

<scratches head>

You seem to know an awful lot about the CPA, mister Pallad... I've seen a reference to mister Phyrexian Pie-Eater already ... add the fact that you managed to bug mister Zadok about the adorable orange title ... and you seem to know about the psycho's therapy thread here.

Either you're a very assidious researcher/lurker guest here in the CPA ... that or I should be saying:

Welcome back, <fill in with previous nick>! :D

In any case, welcome to the asylum!

P

pallad

heh, let's just say that i did a bit of reading before i joined. and 'sides i'm crazy anyway.

N

Neo_Keo

.......... this is the Minister of War. If in the future you should happen to particapate in battle in the Battle Arena forum please PM me wtih

1) Your intentions
2) Are you Good, Evil or Nuetral
3) What color mage are you

and any other imformation that you think I might find hand.

Sincereley,
Neo
The Minister of War

P.S.

Welcome and have fun. :D:D:D

Z

Zadok001

Greetings, and welcome! :) You have your nickname, I'm sorry I couldn't get it to you sooner! (Explanation is the General forum.) I get the feeling we have more lurkers on these boards than freely admit their presence (a few of my friends recently admitted to lurking). At least one of 'em came out and talked to us...

Welcome aboard!

(Btw, anyone who wants to keep posting my speech, feel free to do so... It keeps me from having to. Besides, it's funny as hell.)

P

pallad

wheee! now i have the most awesome nickname on earth, from now on i shall be "carl"!

N

nanokill

welcome to our insanity

sorry u weren't offered pie earlier, i think phyrexian pie-eater's stationwagon of welcomeness stalled on the way over.
oh well he'll bring it around later.

and exactly how long were You lurking around here before u joined you do seem to know an awful lot about our group.

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

Well, you guys know that i've been havings some trouble with the Stationwagon of Welcomeness, and it didn't so much stall as much as it crashed into a tree.

So...::runs around corner and pulls up in the clown car:: Yea, its not the same, but its the only other thing i've got that has trunk space to hold punch, pie, and ice cream for all the 600+ members of the CPA.

Also since i was late i brought a special treat: Cheese!! I've got a little of everything. So let me be the first OFFICIAL CHEF *ahem fire slinger* to offer you food. And welcome to the CPA