New HAL game... Anyone...

B

BigBlue

Is it time to open another box yet? Say Arabian Nights?

Or, do we scrap the Beta and go with 10th Edition?

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
I thought we were adding to what we had.
Nights is fine by me.
We should have a swiss tournament with this next one.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Everyone builds a deck and then we a matched up at random for round 1, after that you are matched up with like records.
With 8 people it would be 3 rounds or we could play swiss + 1 and do 4 rounds.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
We all generated ourselves a booster box (26 packs) of Beta/Alpha and are builing decks with the cards. Doing some trades.... blah blah blah.... see the thread.....

B

BigBlue

It's actually 36 packs - and we used Beta, since Alpha has some issues... Also, you have to get the latest version of Apprentice if that's the SW you use to create them - otherwise it won't give you any CoPs and you'll get lands in rare/unc slots... As it is you end up with a few mountains and no CoP:Red (my guess is this is what they should be).

If you use Suitcase - you end up with lands in rare/unc slots... So I reccomend using Apprentice to build a booster box.

If we want to do swiss we can... but the one of the points of this league was not keeping score per se...

I know there were a few people who didn't want to play with Beta since it has broken cards - which was why I wondered if we shouldn't use 10th and start over... I really don't care one way or the other...

I'd like to play a match or two...