New guy!

N

Nautalius

Hi I am new to this board and since I am that new I would like to give everybody a chance to know my skills. I fabricated fake Magic Cards and sell them for as low as $2 each. They have real Magic card backs and I can repoduce any card, even Power 9. Who wants some just send me a message or ask here and we can arrange on everything. They are so of quality that you can trade them and nobody will notice!

N

NeuroDeus

Your bad, you should not make fakes, that depriving Wizards of money! You are killing Magic mate, I hope they delete your account off CPA.

H

Hawaiian mage

BUT, can you make fake card backs with a real front? That's the real question...

N

nodnarb24

I'm sorry bud, but we are all friends here, we would NEVER trade proxies without the other person knowing.

F

fuzzy510

/begin{theft of nickname speech speech}
/begin{nickname speech}
Ok, here's the deal. I'm your friendly neighborhood nickname guy. :) See those neat-o little orange nicknames people have under their names? If you Private Message me (see the button at the bottom of this post with 'PM' on it?) with a request for a specific one, I'll give it to ya'. :)
/end{nickname speech}

Finally! I have stolen the nickname speech! FWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

BTW, PM Zadok001. He'll probably put a note here how he's pissed that I stole the speech.

BTW again, hi.
/end{theft of nickname speech speech}

K

K9Archmage

Hello... I... Am...*cough* having trouble breathing. Ok, let me start over.

Hello... I am K9Archmage. God of death, god of strife, god of DOGS!

Hoipa

M

MrXarvox

That is wrong, puny mortal. Don't make me set my KITTY CAT on you. Depriving wizards of their much-needed cash! I may be pure evil, but I don't like your style. :mad:

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Poo-gas. You are an abomination to ALL monkies. You have no business here. Begone! I banish you! No one makes fake cards on MY site(using the term "my" loosely)!!! You.....you......., ah, fudge it.

*Ransac raises his hands and puts his fingers in position. The crowd roars with anticipation. Then, it happens. Ransac snaps his fingers and Nautalius is now wearing black clothing, but it's 12 sizes too small.*

Enjoy your slow painful death.

Ransac, cpa trash man

N

Namielus

Hello well come the cpa, I see you think you still have will power and free arms.

Could you loosen my 'jacket', we shall call it, so when they force you down to put a 'jacket' on you I can run away?

N

Nautalius

Die, you freaks...

Well I admit it, I do not fabricate "evil" fake cards.

btw, im not new, im just the dark side of an already existing member...

F

fuzzy510

First Lazarus (Who was Almindhra) and Reincarnation (Who I know, but won't say), now this guy. I'm just getting ticked off!

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

But it isn't me. Does this guy have an e-mail address listed?