New Game, Who Am I?

B

Baskil

Ok, before you say whether or not your interested in playing, let me explain the rules.

The game will be played daily, and each round will last 5 days. We'll play M-F, and I'll update it before 8am each day.

Essentially, Who Am I? is a game where different clues are given about a certain person. Depending on when you get the correct answer (VIA PM Only), you get a certain amount of points. We'll play until someone gets 25 points.

Here's an example:
Day 1: I started my career finding out who was at the front door.
Getting it here nabs you 5 pts

Day 2: I twice owned a cigar shop in Brooklyn.
Getting it here nabs you 4 pts

Day 3: I betrayed Willem Defoe to the Romans
Getting it here nabs you 3 pts

Day 4: Holly Hunter once taught me how to play the Piano.
Getting it here nabs you 2 pts

Day 5: When I'm thirty minutes away, I'll get there in ten.
Getting it here nabs you 1 pt.

Answer: Harvey Keitel

The maximum points per week is 5, so we'll play for a minimum of five weeks.

Not all of these are going to be this difficult, but I think you get the idea. A majority of the people will be in the entertainment industry, however, I'll throw in some sports figures, and some political figures in the mix.

So, if you're interested, post below. There's no limit to the number of people who can play. We'll start on Monday if there is some interest.

E

EricBess

I don't promise to even try, but I'm interested in at least following the thread. If I suspect an answer, I'll sure PM.

BTW, someone mentioned in a previous thread that there was a board game based on the concept. If anyone is interested, it is called "Clever Endeavor" (sp?) and it is more than just people. They do places, people, events, things...

E

EricBess

Baskil,

You may want to introduce something to discourage too much guessing. In the board game, you are progressing on a track. For each card, you get 2 free guesses. Any additional incorrect guess after that and you go back one space. Once you get to a certain point on the track, you only get 1 free guess.

A

Apollo

Yup, I'll play. But frankly, I doubt I'll get any right.

I can only barely recognize the name Harry Keitel...

G

Gerode

I'm terrible with remembering people, but I'll try nonetheless.