New game that fits in this topic more than General Gaming!

B

Bob

I know lots of you wish the US wasn't controlled by evil capitalist corporations. (including me)

Or you say that Bush is an idiot. (including me)

Try this game: maybe you can do better.

www.nationstates.net

It's really cool, but it's unbeliveably SLOWWWWWWW

I control the United States of Andaria

Join the AntiCapitalist Alliance so we can bring down those capitalist pigs!

T

train

Midnight Barbecue anyone... but I'll warn you... Bush isn't an idiot... he's a Texan with a military...

Now that's dangerous!!!...:eek: ;)

D

DÛke

No, he's an idiot with a military, and how dangerous that is?

Of course, he is an idiot who was selected by...idiots. I must not place the blame on him alone, after all, he was concieved from idiots - his parents and his wonderful slaves, or, I mean "followers."

What do you expect of a nation raped with an idiotic population? Nothing!

S

Shiro, Time Devourer

If you don't know, a lot of bad press was given to one of Chretien's own for calling Bush a moron. If you do know, I just think Bush is overzealous.

B

Bob

It's funny to see new members react with DUke...

They actually think he'll care about their opinions! LOL!

It makes me feel so old!

D

DÛke

...that's untrue.

Bush has been, and will be ridiculed by many, many journalists and citizens around the world. Will they all gain "badpress?" Highly unlikely. And if "badpress" is our reward for speaking our minds, or the truth, for that matter, than so be it. Bush, and all the "leaders" of the world are welcomed to kiss my oink...hey, at least that would give them something be have in common!

T

train

kissing your oink isn't something they'd want in common... nor anyone I can think of...

But as for him being an idiot... it's not his fault his father was part of the skulls... that's just family heritage... and trust me gore would still be asking who atacked us...

now as for those who would like any bad press or live for it... - seemingly Dems are the winners thereKennedy's - nuff said...and don't forget... Clinton would be inviting Monica back with her sister instead of annihilating a threat that attacked us... and I haven't seen a democrat since JFK worth voting for... but alas he had Marilyn... so is that all Dems do in life?... sex it up in the big oval orifice... no wonder they weren't getting elected for the longest time... And it is sad that Clinton took the credit for Bush Sr.'s economic gains...

Clinton's wife will be more productive in Senate than he was as president... she's already got a box full of kneepads in stock...

S

Svenmonkey

Sometimes train means to mock the Texans, but sometimes he makes fun of them without knowing it...

T

train

doesn't mock and make fun of mean the same thing???...:confused:

And my point was that it wasn't his fault he had a silver spoon in mouth... and a father with bigger connections than the mafia...

N

nodnarb24

the site is REALLY slow so it might take a couple tries for it to load.

S

Svenmonkey

I tried to make my spot 3 times, but the page wouldn't load any of the times. Yar, I could run a faster server off this 56K.

Ferret

Staff member
Of course, he is an idiot who was selected by...idiots
I noticed you said 'selected' instead of 'elected'. It just goes to show how little the average American voice matters. If it did come down to a true 'mandate of the people'. Bush would not have been elected...and there would have to have been a run-off election in '92...

-Ferret

"REVOLUTION! We could really use one..."