New game - Ghost Party

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Hugo moves 3 spaces
MM is sent to the -5 space
Limited is sent to the -4 space

Does that mean there is only 1 minus space left?
Isn't the game basically over now?

I roll a 1

Attachments

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
There's still the -3 space...

I'll check in the rules, but I think any additional pieces stay on the -3 space.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Actually, I meant, isn't the scoring such that there is no change in finishing position for each of us?

Points as of now
T: -6
L: -25
S: -36
M: -51

With only a +3 room left, no one can better themselve by more than that
Thus best scores are
T:-3
L: -22
S:-33
M:-48

And the worst scores for each of us are the -3 space, thus
T: -9
L:-28
S:-42
M:-54

No one can catch another player either way
Thus Turgy wins, Limited is second, Spidey stays out of the cellar at third and I am last.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Oh. Yeah, I guess so, I didn't go through the calculations.

So if everyone agrees, we can stop now. Congrats to turgy22! And thanks for playing and giving it a shot, everyone.

L

Limited

Yeah, congratulations Turgy22.

I feel there is not a whole lot of strategy involved in this game, which is fine if you are hanging out with friends and playing a quick board game, but makes it less suitable for online play.

There might be ways to spice it up though.. perhaps if you throw a three or a six you get to decide which way Hugo walks?

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Going last sux. Rooms are already taken before you get a chance to move.
Ok, my whining is over.....
It could use some more strategy. And towards the end of the turn one person can finish the round with the rolls and stuff.
I don't really know.
Thanks for the game Spidey.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, obviously in real life this goes pretty fast. I think I messed up on another rule, which I didn't mention since it didn't matter too much, but only the + rooms needs an exact roll - all of the others you can just enter, even if you have "extra" movement. So that might make being last slightly better :)

Anyway, thanks for giving it a try. I wasn't sure how'd it'd be online, myself...