Good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I know I have had a few bad forum ideas in the past, but I have noticed that the classic tourneys area(with only one forum) isn't exactly the most prosperous. Why not add a forum there where people can talk about their tournament experiences (like tourney reports). They can be casual or otherwise. And people interested in finding out what decks did how good/bad against which decks.

Ransac, cpa trash man

P.S. This is the first time I have submitted a serious suggestion.

F

fuzzy510

This would give people a place to put their tourney reports. Maybe also talk strategy. Sorta like a "Tournament Central" forum. I like it! :)

T

TURD CUTTER!!!

I personally would probably never use it, but it is a good idea.

Good work, Ransac!(Whoa! I can't believe I just said that!)

S

Salacious Crumb

Hmm... a Tourney Report Forum located in Curly Poop Always... it sounds good

Hoipa

F

FoundationOfRancor

That IS a good idea.

Its kinda ironic, having a tournement forum on the Casual Players Alliance.

Its still a good idea though, and casual play is always going to be debated.

T

terzarima

Man, I don't think we should add another one, just modify it. Make it something like "tournaments in general" so everyone is happy. THe tourny reports won't have to clogg up the other boards, and the "new" board will do a little better :)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
From what I gather and remember, when the CPA started, "casual" pretty much meant "not going to tourneys". I think that attitude has shifted as shown by the threads in General, but are we talking all types of tourneys or breaking down the tourneys into Regionals and Other Serious Tourneys as opposed to YJ's "casual" tourney reports?

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
What I mean is a detailed description of Casual Tourneys and/or otherwise. For Example, during a DCI sanctioned tourney, I usually get involved with my friends in a casual game. It may happen between rounds or after the whole thing. I would like to report that.

Second, I have friends that play casual decks for sanctioned tournements and would like to post how they did against the top decks.

That's what I can explain now.

Ransac, cpa trash man