New deck idea

M

manchot_13

I was thinking the other day about those 4 seismic assaults i traded for... and came up with this:

Key cards:

4 seismic assault
4 sunder (i think that is what it is called)

Support:

4 rampant growth
4 natures lore
4 sliverglad path finder
4 accumulated knowledge
4 gush
4 skyshroud claim

10 mountains
10 forests
8 islands

purpose, get 10 lands and seismic assault in play and then cast sunder, discard the lands to burn your opponent to death, using gushes along the way to handle creatures and draw the combo...

i know...
it's sick...

Z

Zadok001

SUNDEROUS ASSAULT!

:)

I built a 100-card version of that shortly after I re-inititated myself into Magic. It's a great deck, and it suprises the hell out of people on a regular basis. Your version looks pretty good, but if you can them, Exploration is absolutely wonderful. And a bit more specific search would be good. I used Mystical Tutor, simply because I had nothing better. :) But keep working with that deck, it's worth the time just for the look on the other guy's face when you kill him by throwing your land at him.

"Bang! You're dead! No, damnit, I said, YOU'RE DEAD! Die!"

F

Fire Slinger

You could add 2 Blood Oath to use after you Sunder

Blood Oath
3R
Instant
Choose a card type. Target opponent reveals his hand. Oath deals 3 damage to that player for each card of the chosen type revealed.

Since you're running blue, throw in some Thwarts and Dazes so you can you the ACC to return land to your hand to discard to the Seismic Assault.
Also, get some Painlands/Duellands so you don't get mana screwed. Maybe BoP, Quirion Elves, or Skyshourd Elf.