New CPA article series

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Posting this on a holiday, so I'm assuming that it won't actually be relevant until tomorrow...

I just submitted a new article It's my humble beginning to my not-so-humble attempt to actually write a weekly series on Magic. I have a little over a month's worth of weekly articles that I wrote last year, but didn't submit, because I wanted to start the series in 2014. I submitted the first article (a rather short one) today, and I figure it will be on the front page whenever Spiderman shows up. I'll probably pick some day of the week to submit future articles.

At the very least, this should break the CPA of its annual article publication schedule that we've had since 2010. I think most of us (myself included) aren't used to looking at the front page very much, so that why I'm posting this thread. I'm letting you know about my dubious attempt to provide weekly content on the front page. And I'm not just telling you here. I'm also putting most of this information in the body of the first article itself and I'll be plugging these articles in a few other places too, I think. So it will be pretty embarrassing when I fail miserably and stop submitting articles. Embarrassing for me, that is. For everyone else, that will be hilarious.

R

rokapoke

Maybe not hilarious, but I will make sure to snicker at you when you stop posting them.

Otherwise, I'm glad I'll have a reason to check the front page again... I couldn't tell you the last time I did that.

turgy22

Nothing Special
Can we start a pool on when Oversoul misses his first week of posting?

I kid. Good for you, Oversoul. I look forward to reading whatever you take the time to submit.

Shabbaman

insert avatar here
Yay content. I'd like to spa... errr... provide meaningful feedback with my forum account instead of a name/email combination though.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
You can do that. Just put Shabbaman in the name field and leave the email blank.

Everyone: Let me know if you replied so I can look for it, there's a ton of spam replies filling up the folder that I'm working on deleting.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Since I'm out tomorrow, the next article will be posted Monday. Then it will be back to Thursdays...

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Well, I just submitted it. I had another article that was basically ready, and I'd have submitted that one instead of writing the one I just wrote, but oh well, too late now.

There's supposed to be an image at the end. Hopefully I tagged everything properly, or at least didn't mess up too badly with tags.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Submitted an article for this week late last night (would have been early this morning for most of you). Hopefully it went through...