New baby!

D

DarthFerret

Duel as in magic? Hmm..that poses an interesting question. Will Spidey still be playing magic in 18 years?

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
DarthFerret said:
Duel as in magic? Hmm..that poses an interesting question. Will Spidey still be playing magic in 18 years?
I guess that works if duels in Magic can result in death. I've never seen a fatal game of Magic, but I suppose such a variant of the game could exist... ;)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
It's the ultimate version of Ironman Magic :)

I'll be playing Magic if it's still around in 18 years :)

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I was WONDERING why I didn't get a birthday thread this year. Your baby shares his birthday with mine!!!!!!! Congratuations, Big Daddy Spidey!!!!!

Ransac, cpa trash man

K

krichaiushii

Belated congratulations, sir.

The key I have found is to plan ahead - buy a variety of precons and booster packs and store them away, for when the children are old enough to play dad's old game.

My son started with Mirrodin, and it looks like my daughter will be starting with Ravnica.

Plus its an excuse to buy cards and remain current even if not playing regularly.

At least, its MY excuse. ;)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Hmm, interesting idea. I'll probably just use the commons and whatnot from past expansions though.

It'll be a while before that happens... I'm guessing another 6 years or so...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks Mikeymike!

Hey, everyone's gotta change the diapers themselves. All the genie does is cut down on the smell (hopefully) :)