emerald Stone comes into play Tapped.
Tap: Add G to your Mana Pool

Pearl Stone 0
artifact
Pearl Stone comes into play Tapped.
Tap: Add W to your Mana Pool

Diamond Mine 0
Artifact
Discard a card when diamond mine comes into play, or sacrifice diamond mine.
Diamond Mine comes into play tapped.
Tap: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool. Return Diamond mine to your hand.

Lotus field 1
Artifact
Lotus field comes into play tapped.
Tap: Add two mana of any color that another artifact you control could produce to your mana pool
Tap: add Two colorless mana to your mana pool.

Time Stop 4
Artifact
When Time Stop goes into the graveyard, remove it from the game instead.
Tap: Sacrifice time Stop. Take another turn after this. then your opponent takes two consecutive turns.

Mirror 0
Artifact
When Mirror artifact comes into play, it copies all abilities of another artifact in play.
0: return Mirror to your hand. play this ability ONLY durring the other persons turn.

S

Swiftcutter

Stones = They kinda put the Mirage diamonds to shame (Moss Diamond, Sky Diamond, etc). Definitely too good.

Diamond Mine = There's a lot going on here, as far as drawbacks. Looks basically balanced though. The name makes it sound like a land, and since it costs 0 mana anyway, you might consider making it a land. (If you do, you could get rid of one of the drawbacks.)

Lotus Field = Too good. I would change both abilities to produce only one mana. This also sounds like a land.

Time Stop = I like. Comparable to Time Stretch, but has an interesting and symmetrical drawback. The cost could just be "T, Remove this from the game: ..." That way you wouldn't need the "if this leaves play remove it from the game" text on there.

Mirror = I think it should only copy activated abilities. Either that or just have it become a copy (although I think there is already an artifact in Mirrodin that does just that). Anyway, it should probably cost more than 0.

Hope that helps. :)