Need a Type I Board...

Discussion in 'Suggestions/Help' started by Rando, Jun 17, 2002.

1. Rando Freaky Bear

To help further the Magic discussion (which fluttered there for a few minutes, but has waned again) I think that maybe some specific boards could be used.

With BeyondDominia going down, I was thinking that maybe a type I board would be usefull. It could draw in some wayward souls with out a new place to go, unless they want some huge soulless message board like Wizards's.

Also having a Type II/ Extended board and thirdly a Type Casual board would be good two.

Just a thought...I know I've been getting into Type I lately, and have even convinced the local TO to have the occasiaonal Type I tournament. This Saturday is the first! Go Pox!
  2. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

My first thought is that that idea kinda goes against the whole mission of the site, even as a Magic one, since we're billing ourselves as the "Casual Players Alliance". Separating it out just seems anti... :)

My second thought is that more Magic talk is needed before making separate forums, although I hear you on the "if you build it, they will come".

Those are just my thoughts, I'll follow the majority on what they want to do. :)
  3. Thallid Ice Cream Man 21sT CeNTuRy sChIZoId MaN

Sure.
    It would make writing my random deck musings more interesting.