Need a Type I Board...

R

Rando

To help further the Magic discussion (which fluttered there for a few minutes, but has waned again) I think that maybe some specific boards could be used.

With BeyondDominia going down, I was thinking that maybe a type I board would be usefull. It could draw in some wayward souls with out a new place to go, unless they want some huge soulless message board like Wizards's.

Also having a Type II/ Extended board and thirdly a Type Casual board would be good two.

Just a thought...I know I've been getting into Type I lately, and have even convinced the local TO to have the occasiaonal Type I tournament. This Saturday is the first! Go Pox!

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
My first thought is that that idea kinda goes against the whole mission of the site, even as a Magic one, since we're billing ourselves as the "Casual Players Alliance". Separating it out just seems anti... :)

My second thought is that more Magic talk is needed before making separate forums, although I hear you on the "if you build it, they will come".

Those are just my thoughts, I'll follow the majority on what they want to do. :)

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

Sure.
It would make writing my random deck musings more interesting.