Navigation suggestion.

B

Baskil

You see those links above the thread (Cpa Message Boards>Other Stuff > Suggestions > Navigation suggestion for example)?

Wouldn't it be grand if there were the same set of links at the bottom of the thread?

S

Sidar Jabari

Yeah, good idea!

I hate it when you post at the bottom of a long thread only to have to go all the way back up to the top again to leave!

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I usually hit the Back button. And hitting Home should scroll you back to the top pretty fast... (like End will scroll you down pretty fast). :confused:

D

DÛke

...not between EVERY post, Chaos Turtle.

I don't know, how lazy do you have to be inorder to not have 1 (or 2) seconds not to scroll right up?

Like many, I usually just press back, and it works fine.

...we don't want to over-exhaust Ed, now do we? :D

B

Baskil

However, if you post to a thread, pressing back gets you to a forwarding page. And on my supa-fast connection, I barely have time to press back.

I guess I could press Home, but it would just be easier to have the links at the top and the bottom of the page.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Although another alternative (depending on which version of Explorer you're using (I don't know about Netscape)), is to either:

1. Hit the little down arrow that's attached to the back button and you can go "back" as far as you want (usually skipping that Post Message page)

2. Hit File on the menu above and it also gives you a list of pages you've visited recently.

I like doing this because usually the pages are in memory so they'll load faster (at least to me). But like I said, it's another option, not necessarily the best one :)