nar

Discussion in 'New & Returning Members' started by orangejuice64, Sep 6, 2000.

1. orangejuice64 New Member

i like to use the word nar a lot. I've been playing magic for about a year now, my brother has been beating me almost
    aLL THE TIME! I'M GOING NUTS!nar if you know where i can get some deck lists for urza's destiny,legacy,saga and tempest(combined, all colors)e-mail me!
  2. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

3. Phyrexian Pie-Eater Veteran CPA Member<BR><FONT co

Yay, I get to do the first welcome speach(unless some1 types faster). And for those of you who have been here a while, The Stationwagon of Welcomness is out of the shop.

Anyway, ::pulls out pie, punch, and ice cream:: Welcome to the CPA!:)
  4. Hawaiian mage CPA symbiod

Welcome..! Umm... Umm... You!

[I'm not very good with names...]
  5. nodnarb24 Supreme Overlord/The Rat King

Tag Guard

Hey, welcome. I'm one of the resident nut jobs.
  6. NeuroDeus Doctor Wundindlinyg

The word "nar" in my language means "fire"...
  7. nanokill Veteran CPA Member<BR><FONT co

welcome oj64

to the insanity that is the cpa.no one here is sane, but it has soft walls, good food , warm jackes, i know i'll never leave(struggles with straight jacket"come off dammit"j/k:D

For deck ideas check out the causual decks message board.:D

and in case u were wondering about the orange nicknames, and since zadok001 isn't here i'll post his speech for him

/begin{nickname speech}
    Ok, here's the deal. I'm your friendly neighborhood nickname guy. See those neat-o little orange nicknames people have under their names? If you Private Message me (see the button at the bottom of this post with 'PM' on it?) with a request for a specific one, I'll give it to ya'.
    /end{nickname speech}
  8. Darsh Corrupt CPA Member

Welcome OJ64! the walls are not that soft here and the food is terrible...except for those pies (yum!)
  9. Cateran Emperor Passed On

Welcome, I'm the resident storyline guru (you may call me "Lord of Clarifying the Obscure", but then you'd be the only one who does that :D I just thought that name up for no reason, dang, now I'm rambling on and on about completely unrelated things...oh the heck with it)

[Runs to the Station Wagon of Welcomeness and stuffs a pie in his face]

Hey PPE, when did it get out of the shop? i thought you still had to use a clown car :cool:
  10. Zadok001 CPA Founder, Greater Good

I would be Zadok. :) Sorry I didn't stop in sooner, school will be interferring with my 24/7 vigil on the CPA for the time being... (When the cat's away...) You already got the nickname speech, which leaves me only this:

Welcome! :) I think we like orange juice, but I'm not sure... Anyone wanna second that?
  11. nanokill Veteran CPA Member<BR><FONT co

I second the motion.

here.here.
  12. Killer Joe Active Member

I'm Yellowjacket, and welcome to the friendliest Magic place on earth.

<whispering behind the back of my hand> 'watch out for the loonies here, they're NUTS!'
  13. Hawaiian mage CPA symbiod

I like OJ. Unless it walks an talks like this one.
  14. Whimsical Adorable Sliver

Welcome to the asylum! I'm sure you'll fit right in... :D

<looks around vainly for the clown car> Darn ... I LIKED that clown car... :)
  15. Apollo Bird Boy

There's a killer on the CPA! Aaaahh!!!

Oh, what the heck, we get all types. Welcome!
  16. Namielus Phrexian Plaguelord

Now this orange juice? I need to know does it have those little things, you know when you try, *Namielus shakes his handes wildly scary back those gathered around him, to drink it and there that orange stuff. I mean the little things in it, I don't want those things in my orange juice. *Namielus shakes his handes wildly again mostly for effect now You know them, I don't want them!!!

"Auther your not crazy, you going sane in a crazy world" -Tick
  17. DÛke Memento Mori

"Nar" IS "Fire" in Arabic:)!
    I'm from Iraq, therefore, I speak Arabic, but now, after 7 years in the U.S., I don't speak it well anymore.
    Where you from NeuroDeus?

As for the new comer!
    Well, HOY:)!
    Welcome to the CPA.
    You'll find nice people
    ............mean people
    ............good people
    ............and finally
    .............bad people
    .............I belong to all of those :D.
  18. Apollo Bird Boy

Bad people? There aren't any bad people on the CPA! What are you talking about, DUke? We're all perfect, here!
  19. DÛke Memento Mori

...I didn't mean it as "not wanted because of behavior", I mean it as "bad-a$$, cool, and the like".

Clear:).
  20. sageridder Legendary Cpa Member

welcome aboard.The alumnimum foil headgear is optional,but if you don't us to know everything it's a good idea.:p