nar

O

orangejuice64

i like to use the word nar a lot. I've been playing magic for about a year now, my brother has been beating me almost
aLL THE TIME! I'M GOING NUTS!nar if you know where i can get some deck lists for urza's destiny,legacy,saga and tempest(combined, all colors)e-mail me!

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

Yay, I get to do the first welcome speach(unless some1 types faster). And for those of you who have been here a while, The Stationwagon of Welcomness is out of the shop.

Anyway, ::pulls out pie, punch, and ice cream:: Welcome to the CPA!:)

H

Hawaiian mage

Welcome..! Umm... Umm... You!

[I'm not very good with names...]

N

nodnarb24

Tag Guard

Hey, welcome. I'm one of the resident nut jobs.

N

nanokill

welcome oj64

to the insanity that is the cpa.no one here is sane, but it has soft walls, good food , warm jackes, i know i'll never leave(struggles with straight jacket"come off dammit"j/k:D

For deck ideas check out the causual decks message board.:D

and in case u were wondering about the orange nicknames, and since zadok001 isn't here i'll post his speech for him

/begin{nickname speech}
Ok, here's the deal. I'm your friendly neighborhood nickname guy. See those neat-o little orange nicknames people have under their names? If you Private Message me (see the button at the bottom of this post with 'PM' on it?) with a request for a specific one, I'll give it to ya'.
/end{nickname speech}

D

Darsh

Welcome OJ64! the walls are not that soft here and the food is terrible...except for those pies (yum!)

C

Cateran Emperor

Welcome, I'm the resident storyline guru (you may call me "Lord of Clarifying the Obscure", but then you'd be the only one who does that :D I just thought that name up for no reason, dang, now I'm rambling on and on about completely unrelated things...oh the heck with it)

[Runs to the Station Wagon of Welcomeness and stuffs a pie in his face]

Hey PPE, when did it get out of the shop? i thought you still had to use a clown car :cool:

Z

Zadok001

I would be Zadok. :) Sorry I didn't stop in sooner, school will be interferring with my 24/7 vigil on the CPA for the time being... (When the cat's away...) You already got the nickname speech, which leaves me only this:

Welcome! :) I think we like orange juice, but I'm not sure... Anyone wanna second that?

Killer Joe

I'm Yellowjacket, and welcome to the friendliest Magic place on earth.

<whispering behind the back of my hand> 'watch out for the loonies here, they're NUTS!'

W

Whimsical

Welcome to the asylum! I'm sure you'll fit right in... :D

<looks around vainly for the clown car> Darn ... I LIKED that clown car... :)

A

Apollo

There's a killer on the CPA! Aaaahh!!!

Oh, what the heck, we get all types. Welcome!

N

Namielus

Now this orange juice? I need to know does it have those little things, you know when you try, *Namielus shakes his handes wildly scary back those gathered around him, to drink it and there that orange stuff. I mean the little things in it, I don't want those things in my orange juice. *Namielus shakes his handes wildly again mostly for effect now You know them, I don't want them!!!

"Auther your not crazy, you going sane in a crazy world" -Tick

D

DÛke

"Nar" IS "Fire" in Arabic:)!
I'm from Iraq, therefore, I speak Arabic, but now, after 7 years in the U.S., I don't speak it well anymore.
Where you from NeuroDeus?

As for the new comer!
Well, HOY:)!
Welcome to the CPA.
You'll find nice people
............mean people
............good people
............and finally
.............bad people
.............I belong to all of those :D.

A

Apollo

Bad people? There aren't any bad people on the CPA! What are you talking about, DUke? We're all perfect, here!

D

DÛke

...I didn't mean it as "not wanted because of behavior", I mean it as "bad-a$$, cool, and the like".

Clear:).

S

sageridder

welcome aboard.The alumnimum foil headgear is optional,but if you don't us to know everything it's a good idea.:p