Name the CPA Triple Lands

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Here are the lands Ransac designed, if anybody, and I mean anybody has some thoughts please post them here........
Here is a link to what I used to design a lot of the names:
Norse Mythology

CPA BRG Triple Land – Submitted by Ransac - name=Entangled Morass
Land
Double Tap (<THIS> comes into play tapped and does not untap during your next untap phase)
<T>: Add <B>, <R>, or <G> to your mana pool

CPA RGW Triple Land– Submitted by Ransac - name = Sheltered Steppes
Land
Double Tap (<THIS> comes into play tapped and does not untap during your next untap phase)
<T>: Add <R>, <G>, or <W> to your mana pool

CPA GWU Triple Land– Submitted by Ransac
Land
<T>: Add <G>, <W>, or <U> to your mana pool

CPA WUB Triple Land– Submitted by Ransac
Land
<T>: Add <W>, <U>, or <B> to your mana pool

CPA UBR Triple Land– Submitted by Ransac - name = Myrkvior Ranges
Land
<T>: Add <U>, <B>, or <R> to your mana pool

CPA BWR Triple Land– Submitted by Ransac
Land
<T>: Add <B>, <W>, or <R> to your mana pool

CPA RUG Triple Land– Submitted by Ransac
Land
<T>: Add <R>, <U>, or <G> to your mana pool

CPA BGU Triple Land– Submitted by Ransac - name = Envenomed Milieu
Land
<T>: Add <B>, <G>, or <U> to your mana pool
Not sure if this was added to the database.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Myrkvior Ranges (Edited to another land)

CPA UBR Triple Land – Submitted by Ransac
Land
<T>: Add <U>, <B>, or <R> to your mana pool

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Entangled Morass – Submitted by Force of Will Smith
Land
<T>: Add <B>, <R>, or <G> to your mana pool

Envenomed Milieu – Submitted by Force of Will Smith
Land
<T>: Add <B>, <G>, or <U> to your mana pool

Ransac, cpa trash man

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Sorry. Milieu is supposed to be BGU. I was too lazy to changed the copy/paste....

edited.

Ransac, cpa trash man

D

DarthFerret

RGW - Sheltered Steppes

Does that fit the current flavor?

Killer Joe

Man, those are COOL lands, I hope Wiz Co is watching you guys and your talent level! Me? I once made triple lands out of real Portal basic land cards, I still have them somewhere.

13NoVa

CPA GWU Triple Land– Holy Temple of Poseidon

CPA BWR Triple Land– Ruins of Aries' Temple

I know they don't fit your theme, but they seem to fit their colors. When I thing of GW, I think of a holy place in a grassland, and blue is definitely poseidon (which I'm probobly mispelling).

black is destruction, while white is a holy place, and red is Aries, God of War.

The names are probobly way too far off to be in with the others, but I tried.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Not bad, the names you suggested do give a dirction to go it.
Some thing to do with the sea and the other to do with war?
Thanks for the help.

Now if the rest of you slackers would get off their butts...... :D

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
13NOVA!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!!?!??!?!?! WHERE'VE YOU BEEN?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Whatchu been upto?

Ransac, cpa trash man

13NoVa

I'm a resident member of the Vintage community on team GWS. Playing serious magic, making decks (we've made IT, Urbana Fish, and Pitchlong). I've also been hanging out with my friends Tabasco and Tommy Kolowith (SCG Champion and Top8er, 2nd place @ vintage worlds, ect ect). Haven't played casually in awhile so I've lost touch of this great community. But I miss ya guys!

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
13NoVa said:
CPA GWU Triple Land– Holy Temple of Poseidon

CPA BWR Triple Land– Ruins of Aries' Temple
How about:

GWU - Hlin's Temple Fountain

BWR - Ruins of House Vali

D

DarthFerret

I think with all of the Games going on in Games-Run, this kinda got put on the back burner.....I know that I played one game so far with the set....we have another scheduled, but so hard to make the deck with every card being very unfamiliar...