Myspace

O

orgg

Blogs seem so self-indulgent to me, unless someone is doing something very interesting, like spending a few months in Japan for educational reasons, or becoming the World's Greatest Baritone, or Doing ????? for Thirty Days and Making Millions Because Of It.

Or The Ferrett of StarCity... his domain is an interesting one.

The Story of The Loser Called The Orgg, with each entry fairly the same is not something I'd want to read. I don't write things I wouldn't want to read. I just think them.

Z

Zigathon

Yeah, I'm on Myspace. I have been for about a year. Most of the people I grew up with are on it and that's how we keep in touch. My link is in my sig.

D

DarthFerret

I am currently trying to build my profile page on myspace, and am having trouble trying to override what they have as the background images. Does anyone know how to get a background picture to actually be seen?

D

DarthFerret

Thanks guys, I actually found a couple sites myself....I know html, but this css is killin me....guess it is one more thing to have to learn

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I was confused about how to edit backgrounds for the longest time, but then a friend told me to just copy and past the layout code into my "about me" section. That did the trick.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Z

Zigathon

You know... if there's enough of us, we should start our own Magic group on Myspace. I've met a few people on MTGO that would join as well.

D

DarthFerret

Thanks Ransac, I think I got it mostly figured out. And yes, Zig, I think we should start up a group about magic. I am not sure what all we can do with that, let me know what you think...

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
alright, I've sent friend requests to 13Nova, Zigathon, and Apollo. Since people are talking about a group for magic, I'll go ahead and make one and call it the "Casual Player's Alliance". It'll currently be an invite/request only group, so only the people from the CPA get in. UNLESS, you guys want to change that. The group description is kinda lame right now, but oh well.

Here's a link to the group: http://groups.myspace.com/casualplayersalliance. Request to be in and I'll make it so.

*Ransac waves his hand.*

These aren't the droids you're looking for.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
In order to invite anyone to the group, I need your ID in my friends list OR your e-mail address. This is for everyone.

Ransac, cpa trash man

D

DarthFerret

Having a hard time trying to figure out what to do to get to this group....can you help me please?