My Weekly Rant

G

garfobosonfire

Ya know, lately i have realized something. That i am no longer myself. There is no me. I am just a mosaic of what people want me to be. Im a clump of my friends and the popular people. There is no Dave. He was killed so long ago. My soul was ripped in half by my parents and then it died, the halves couldnt live without each other. So i made up for it by wrapping myself in other's traits. And as time passed, I became less and less of myself. And more of a pawn. or a Morphling if u will. I have been changed. And now I cannot turn back. I am just going to remain a pile of other peoples habits for the rest of my life. And many will hate me for it. I have made the mistake of choosing the wrong person to copy so many times. And now im just a stupid asshole that has no ability to think for himself. So, if any of u have been offended by me. Well, Im sorry, but my mosaic of personalities has just too far inter-twined with my real self for me to control. I am dead, but i am a zombie, forced to roam earth without a soul of my own. I cannot go on this way.

T

theorgg

and we don't need no water let the mother <bwaa-haw> burn.

burn mother <bwaa-haw> burn..........
attchikkychikky chik.

-from some ok song I got offa napster that was posing under Weird Al's name...

C

Cateran Overlord

Does this explain why you're on fire? I will figure this out eventually :D