My Very Own Message Board RPG

M

MoggZombie

To replace my failed "Who wants to be a fake millionare?" game, I've decided to start a message board rpg game of my very own. It's gonna be based on the very funny series of books that begins with "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"... players can be anything they can think of (within reason), and that includes things like Vogons, talking dolphins, mice, hitchhikers, robots with mental illnesses, and even one of the few survivors of Earth's destruction (which, of course, was caused by the Vogon's need for an intergalactic highway system...). See the Cafe at the end of the universe, the Heart of Gold, trees that grow mattresses, and more. Will be accepting 8 total players. This game will be using the Risus RPG system developed by S. John Ross, which is available for free at http://www.io.com/~sjohn/risus.htm . I hope this will be as much fun as I think it will.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I think I'm involved too much. If Rando's RPG goes down with no one talking over, then I can do yours (if there's still room)