My total explination...

O

orangejuice64

Okay. Since I haven't posted in about a thousand years, this is my total explanation as to why...

In September, a little thing happened that I like to call... "High School." And with this "High School" comes things known as "Network Restrictions on Internet Uses."

In layman's terms, I can't post anything on any site without having a network administrator breathing down my neck. I got my privileges suspended for a week for just checking my hotmail, and now I have to find barriers past all the other sites I have been banned from, including the CPA (which I have obviously done, :p :D).

Now, right now, I am sitting in the very back corner of our school library, typing as fast as I can to keep myself from any unnecessary confrontation with our librarian, the Crack-whore. Therefore, I haven't been neglecting my friends here at the CPA, I've just been under the tyranny of government regulations.

By the way, did anyone else have trouble editing their posts about a month ago? It seems that there was a small bug in the system...

~OJ

T

TURD CUTTER!!!

The computers at school aren't supposed to be used for simply surfing the web.

Why don't you get the internet at home?

A

Apollo

Ooo! I've gotten in trouble for that, too! Those evil librarians sure don't like it when you actually use their fancy computers... but you should see them when you try to participate in a fantasy baseball draft. It's hard to talk your way out of that one...

N

nodnarb24

Originally posted by orangejuice64
our librarian, the Crack-whore.
We call our librarian the Book Nazi.

I use the computers in my computer art and design class so I don't have to worry about the dreaded Book Nazi.

H

Hetemti

At my school, the two top kids in the class hax0rd the network. But the school couldn't kick them out because one ran three EC clubs and the other WAS the theatrical department.

SO they replaced all the computers with things that bear the name "iPaq"...as in "iPaq fudge." These naziesque pieces of gerbil droppings have two ports: Network and USB. You can't to jack on these retarded mofos. What's more, if you try, the librarian, refered to as everything from the Megab¡tch to The Stay-Puft Marshmellow Monster to the Charging Troll (Magic reference, due to sililar appearance), can blue-screen your computer remotly, call you up on the loudspeaker, and chew you out on her turf. Or, if she's feeling really wicked, she'll take over the controls and screw around with your windows and mouse. :p One kid acutally jumped up and yelled "what the f-'s goin' on with this thing!"

.busted.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
That'll teach you young whippersnappers to fool around on school time! :p

And Multani wonders why teachers are ogres (in fact, a lot of you from the descriptions above) ;)

G

Gerode

I'd probably get kicked out if I logged onto the CPA from school. They don't let you check email or go to chatrooms (which they think message boards like this are), but everyone does it anyway. There's a message board for another game that I visit from school, but I have to be careful...

We have iMacs in our library. I'm a Mac person, but I refuse to call those plastic boxes Macs, because they are always screwed up.