My stupid deck needs surgery...

S

SwingMage

Well, heres the deck. It needs lots of help in making it more consistent, because the game tends to switch from under beneath my feet very quickly sometimes.

Land
11 Islands
10 Mountains
1 Port

Artifacts
4 Mana Web

Spells
4 Psychic Venom
2 Thwart
1 Rewind
4 Incinerate
4 Counterspell
3 Lilting Refrain
2 Shock
2 Seal of Fire

Creatures
2 Lightning Dragons
2 Indentured Djinn
2 Rootwater thief
1 2-headed Dragon

any ideas?

I

Istanbul

Looks like Extended, considering the presence of the Mana Webs.

What it looks like you're trying to go for is blue/red land destruction.

I'd have to disassemble the entire thing and remake it in my image to help...if you want me to do that, say so, and I will.

D

Duel

Focus! Focus, my boy, is the key to sucess. Now this deck looks like mana deprival. Fine. Fair enough. But then you throw in some off-kilter cards. No wonder it shifts. Okay, To remake this in MY image, I'll give you a variation of deprival red-blue, and, if you want, you can add beatdown touches...

Land
9 Mountains
11 Island
2 Port

2 Winter orb
2 Rising waters
4 propoganda
2 defense grids (minimum!)
4 turnabout
4 pillage
4 stone rain
4 thran dynamo
4 voltaic key
3 grim monolith
2 masticore (sorry. If you can think of a cheaper way, tell me)
2 seismic mages
2 squee

S

SwingMage

The format is extended (And dont say "add dual lands" becasue i dont have em)

Thanks for all the replies so far, keep em comming. The idea was to use the Mana Web/psychic venom combo working.

The main idea was to impose upkeep costs (like Slow Motion kinda deals) so they would have to take damage or sac a permanent. I added red for the burn so I could handle the creatures and use the Dragons (since blue doesnt have to much beatdown)

I figured the Djinns were good becasue the opponent would have to play them and take damage or discard them.

But then it kinda went wrong....I wasn't focused! (like duel said)

Well, keep the replies comming, and please give me your version too, but do try to keep at least the mana web in there.

(mana web and pirates...?)