My set is taken shape...(broken shape)

N

NeuroDeus

Soul Generator
Artifact
0, Pay X life, Tap target creature you control: Add X mana of any color to your mana pool where X is the number of life you paid. Not more than 5 life can be paid this way each turn.

Rise of the Infidels
1BBBBB
Sorcery
Play only before you combat step. All creatures you control gain +5/+0 until end of turn. All other creatures get -1/-1. Target opponent gains control of all your creatures at the end of your turn.

Book of the Chosen
Artifact
Put a Chosen counter on all lands, artifacts, creatures and enchantments. During your upkeep put a Time counter on the Book of the Chosen. If there are 3 Time counters on Book of the Chosen destroy all lands, artifacts, creatures and enchantments with a Chosen counter.

Kjeldoran Regiment
1W
Creature - Soldier
1/2
Gang (Two - +1/+0, Three - +0/+1 and first strike, Four - +2/+2 and may block as though they had flying)

Gang - Ex. If you control two for example all your Kjeldoran Regiments get a bonus +1/+0 each and so on if you control three or four and they get their respective bonuses.) My idea, mechanic name formulated by Landkiller, lots of Regiments by Cateran Emporer :)

Noble Golem
Artifact Creature - Golem
2/6
3,T, Put a -1/-1 counter on Noble Golem: Target creature gets +2/+2 until end of turn.
6,T, Sacrifice Noble Golem: Creatures you control get +5/+2 until end of turn. At the end of your turn destroy three creatures you control and you lose 5 life.

Cards here are final, sort of ... more to come BEWARE

Ohh! my card from Grif2k Contest...

Tenebration
6BB
Sorcery
You loose all your life except 3. You win the game at the end of you opponent's next turn. (still under criticism)