My semi-triumphant return!

B

Bob

I posted in the Off Topic forum, but I'm quickly ignored. You youngin's around here won't remember me, but I registered back in 00'. I was 12. Aww. :D

Now I'm back. I can't say I really missed this place too much after all, there's still long rambling political threads and boring threads about tv shows. But it's nostalgia, you see. This was my first message board. I loved you guys. I hated TICM, and now, he's probably my best online friend ever. And Duke is still here, I see. I love that guy. Spidey. Istanbul. Gizmo. Mikeymike. Svenmonkey. Train. I remember all you guys. It's like coming home after being away for 5 years. I'm not exactly the same as I was since I joined, a lot happens between 12 and 17. I don't even play magic anymore, I'm a pure music geek now. But you don't need to even play magic to stay here. I'll just keep to the "Other Stuff" part.

Ahh, it's good to be home. I think I'll be staying a while.

Jeez. What a corny post. Gag please.

D

DÛke

1. You're not really back because you will disappear within few days, if not hours.

2. There is no such thing as "music geek." Only "music genius."

4. (I know this is supposed to be #3, but I felt like skipping 3.) I'm not really "here." There really isn't much stimulation for me here, especially now that I have quit the game again (after playing Magic Online for like 3 months). Magic is boring. And that's not just my "subjective opinion."

5. There is no point "5."

13. I'd say "welcome back," but I like buts.