My poetry

S

Svenmonkey

There is hair upon my head,
The false face falters,
Telephone.

Look, I just got published by poetry.com at my expense.

T

train

Did they offer to send it to you framed and with a published certificate... but you'd have to pay for it and shipping if you wanted it?...

S

Svenmonkey

Funny how this got split from the topic, even though I just posted it randomly as a bad joke.

Now, maybe some kid will think I actually wrote that seriously. :eek:

Anyway, I did actually submit something to poetry.com a few years ago (before I realized it was a scam) and I'm still getting stuff from them asking me to pay them to send me a book at my expense. :p

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
That would be me who split it. I couldn't tell what you were trying to do and being dopey, I couldn't figure out what it had to do with the original thread so I just split it and moved it here.

S

Svenmonkey

It didn't have anything to do with the original thread, but you should have just deleted it because it made no clear sense. ;)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, but I don't like deleting stuff unless it's obviously offensive or whatever.

Besides, you could have deleted it :)

T

train

I could try to delete it... no wait - I can't even do that...:p

A

Apollo

Yeah, you can. i just did it. Go to "edit post" and there will be a delete option at the top. Although this is such a wonderful poem I have no idea why anyone would ever watn to delete it. ;)

M

Mazzak

you can, in theory. but i've tried it many times, and clicking that little delete box does, as some would say, diddly-squat.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I think I know why. When you delete the first post in a thread, the whole thread gets deleted which means posts by people other than you so that's probably why it's restricted to admins.

T

train

But you can delete your post if it's the only one or the last one posted...

*does the cabbage poatch dance as he's learning more and more about the CPA as he goes... *

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

Poetry:

God looks down on my work with harsh words and electroshocks

Jesus dies every day
face down on the storm drain
of the streets of america's cities.

Thank you.

S

Svenmonkey

Now all we need is some bad satanist goth poetry. I think I'll make some up, just to fill the void...

I haet evryoen and there stoopid notblacjk clothing,
they need too gte soom so SAATN ads them to hs whored,
f*** u all you stoopid Chistans,
STAN will redem me and yuo al with be brougth dwn!!!
My ugly boyfrend nows everyting!!

S

Svenmonkey

Hey, all I needed to do was type while dizzy and with my eyes closed and think of the dumbest things I could. :)