My opinion on the matter...

D

DÛke

...think she's in love with me...I mean, look at that! She doesn't list me! THAT, my friends, is one of the biggest and most popular flirting tech avaliable right now! It is very popular! Hitting on someone by hitting them! Great job! :)

D

Darsh

Originally posted by DÛke
I think she's in love with me...I mean, look at that! She doesn't list me! THAT, my friends, is one of the biggest and most popular flirting tech avaliable right now! It is very popular! Hitting on someone by hitting them! Great job! :)
Yeah sure Duke.:)
And I'm on the list twice so I'm better then all of you.;)

D

DÛke

...I'll admit: she's not in love with me. It's not that drastic. It's just that she knows how enigmatically unique I am, so I guess she thought I don't belong in any catagory; that's why I'm not on there. I'm glad to see girl appreciates what I have to offer! She actually could feel my superiority all the way where she's at! I knew I'm the coolest and most wanted person on earth, but I didn't know I am the cause of such obsessions! ;)

Enough joking...

I seriously don't care if I'm not on anyone's "digital cool list", as long as my favorite members of the CPA are on there; and they are, so I'm thankful to that.

H

Hawaiian mage

TickleMeHELLNO isn't on the list! How could you forget TickleMeHELLNO? C'mon!

K

K9Archmage

Ticklemehellno? What kinda name is that? Poke his belly: "HHEEHEHEHHE! That tickles!" Poke it again: "heheheehehehhehehehe that tickles!" Poke it again: "What the heck is your problem?"

HAHAHHAH! I am a veteran and hawaiian mage isn't!

Hoipa

H

Hawaiian mage

Ha ha! Your a narled old veteran and I'm still young and full of life!

I perposely made Zadok make me a plain Member. And no one will ever find out why... :D

K

K9Archmage

Cpa veteran 5
summon veteran

cannot be assigned to block any artifact creatures with power greater than 1
1: gains first strike until end of turn
2: Gains protection from non-veteran cpa members until end of turn
4/3

HOipa

H

Hawaiian mage

I'll counter your counter you tried to use the counter that was going to counter yourself. :rolleyes:

Don't get me started. I had a quash war with Nodnarb once..... By the end each post I made included some 50 quashes.

N

nodnarb24

I'll quash your counter and I'll quash my quash.

That was completly pointless

K

K9Archmage

Fine, i play:

Super Cpa Veteran 6
summon veteran

while Super Cpa Veteran is being cast it can't be countered.
protection from non-veteran cpa veterans
cannot be assigned to block a Cpa Veteran with 300 or more posts

hoipa

A

Apollo

Good lord, not this again.

Oh well, DUke, I guess she still can't get a guy as good-looking and intellingent as you.:)

I'm on the list, now. I guess I joined the "in crowd.":rolleyes:

And Zero, you said "everyone else under 360 posts", which wouldn't have included me, so I still wasn't originally included.

H

Hawaiian mage

Even that 11 year old "pimp?"

Damn, I thought you were jokeing about likeing him... :p

D

DÛke

...I don't really want to be on the list, I felt much more special being "cut-out"...Hey, I'm different and unique, you can't help it, I know. ;)