my new decks

D

Dune Echo

You have lots of different life gain which is really good. I would change you mana mix to:

12 Plains
6 Forest
1 Treetop Village

Add in 3 Wild Growths if possible or Lanowar Elves. Do you have any Rancors? They're totally awesome. I would also change the Gabriel Angelfire to a more efficient creature. Yes, he's cool, but it just won't cut it. Spined Wurms are more efficient. Rancors are better. More Yotian Soldiers would be a really good defense.

I would rate this as a 5 or 6 only because it's mana base is off slightly. Also, it's a little to dependent on your opponent casting things to react to. Make your opponent react to you.

------------------
Dune Echo

"Civilization is a conspiracy to disguise the mutilation of nature."
--Skyshroud Creed

S

sorcerer

yeah I knew this one wouldn't get that good of a rating. This deck is mainly cards I threw together because i had them and they had no other deck to be put in. I do love the citinal heirophants though, and argothian wurm is my favorite wurm.

Destiny,chance,fate,fortune-they're all just ways of claiming your successes without claiming your failures.
-Gerrard of the Weatherlight

S

sorcerer

this is the first post of my three new decks please rate them 1 to 10 and give me some advice. Remember all of them are for casual play.
Mana's Influence
LAND
9 plains
9 forest
1 treetop village

GOLD
2 gabreil angelfire

ARTIFACT
1 yotian soldier

WHITE
creatures
2 infantry veteran
3 ardent militia
1 solitari trooper
2 venerable monk
1 sanctum custodian
1 orim, samite healer
spells
1 blessed reversal
1 hero's resolve
3 radiant's judgment
1 orim prayer
1 cessation
2 disenchant
1 angelic blessing
1 moment of silence
1 congregate
1 empyrial armor
2 pacifism
1 peace and quiet

GREEN
creatures
1 citinul hierophants
2 pouncing jaguar
3 yavimaya wurm
1 argothian wurm
spells
1 fertile ground
1 might of oaks
1 wild growth
1 gaea's embrace

It seems a regular creature deck, but last week I played my freind and had my argothian wurm and 2 yavimaya wurm on the 5th turn plus I only had 4 lands in play the entire game.

Destiny,chance,fate,fortune-they're all just ways of claiming your successes without claiming your failures.
-Gerrard of the Weatherlight