4x Incinerate
1x Kaervek's Spite

4x Duress
1x Yawgmoth's Will
1x Demonic Tutor
4x Drain Life

A

arhar

It depends on what do you want to do with this deck in Multiplayer. If you want to annoy everyone, kill everyone and make everyone pissed at yourself, this is an excellent deck to play. But if you don't want to make a target out of yourself, then this deck might not be a good idea. I mean, cards like Necropotence, Consultation and Soul Warden just get you killed

D

Duel

I second arhar, with a retraction on soul warden. at least, not without a combo.

G

Griffith_se

With all that card drawing power I would, for sure want 'Skirge Familiar'.

If Your going to have a hand full of card Don't discard them, load up a huge 'Drain Life' instead. I think there is another deck like that 'something Bargain' I think :)

Also I think 'Unnerve' might be good in Multi-player?

Griffith_se

[Edited by Griffith_se (04-03-2000 at 01:40 PM).]

A

arhar

Hehehe. Are you saying that Soul Warden won't get you targeted in Multiplayer? Especially first turn one? I saw a multiplayer game once - two people played red, one guy was playing black and the last guy was playing white weenie. The WW guy played first turn Soul Warden, 3rd turn Paladin en-Vec, 4th turn Empyrial Armor on Paladin, 5th turn he was dead ;)

H

Howling_Fang

Basically, I was trying to build a deck that might be somewhat viable with Necro in multiplayer (my favorite card...and not for stinky combos). It has played pretty well, I seem to have my hardest fight when I don't draw Necro.

D

Duel

Howling fang: Really?!? Your Necro deck has a hard time without Necro?!? Who'da thunk it? I think that life gain could be the best possible solution. Possibly contemplation, braidwood cup, or, (if you don't mind being crushed in multiplayer) ivory tower. I had a bad experience trying to throw spellbook into the combo...

" First turn: Land, rituals, necro, spellbook."
*sound of opponent laughing*
"What?!?"
"You ain't gonna be doin much, are ya?"

Z

Zadok001

(!) You're kidding! Oh, damn... I _think_ that event was pre-6th, and thus pre-errata, tho. I'm not sure, though. Damn. That was probably at the top of my lists of jokes. Dark Ritual, Necro, Spellbook, LOSE.

"Take gun, aim at foot..."