2 Grave Pact
1 Altar of Dementia
1 Soldevi Digger

Lands
6 Forest
6 Swamp
4 Plains
4 City of Brass

its mostly elves because I use the Wirewood Heralds to search for utility elves and also to get creatures out faster once I get Lifeline on the board.
Most of the creatures cost 3 mana so I just sac them to Ashnod's Altar to draw cards with the Fecundity then cast whatever creatures I draw or already have in my hand. The Caller of the Claw gives me tons of creatures with Lifeline out.
The deck is still pretty slow because the combo has so many cards in it.
But when I do get Lifeline out all I need is a couple enchantments, a Caller, and about 5 other creatures and I usually win in a round or 2.
so tell me what u think, or if u know of any better creatures for the deck. I've thought of makeing it a lifeline/sneak attack deck with alot of big creatures but thats a bit expensive for me right now.

T

train

Either symbiotic beast or wurm would be cool in the deck... and since you're playing the colors...why not throw in some radiant's dragoons in for life gain - great synergy for the wardens...

never pay the echo, and you can gain 5 life every time your turn comes around... and have a 2/5 blocker during the opponent's turn...

other similar creatures would be the fire-slinger - a repeating shock... a bone shredder - repeating dark banishing... etc, etc...

M

Mikeymike

Duplicant!!!! Trust me on this one. Permanent creature removal in a Lifeline deck, just in case the rest of your combos aren't set up.

Deranged Hermit would be nice as well

Plus, there is that new Viridian Zealot in Darksteel that would be nice in here (GG, 2/1 - 1G, Sacrifice: Destroy target art/ench).

Also, I'd use some more multi-colored land sources, specifically more X/B to allow you to get Gravepact out more reliably.

Nice combo deck.

S

ShamanXellos

I have mostly non-basic lands so the Granger can get any land I need, I did have Deranged hermit in here but he was just taking up space.
wow Viridian Zealot is really good for this deck it replaces 2 elves I have now. :) thanks

the Soul Wardens do enough for me alone I dont really need need any more life gain. I can gain 50 life in 3 upkeeps easy with just 2 wardens, a caller, and a few other creatures.
I might put 2 living wishes in here and have some blue and red creatures in the SB w/ a symbiotic wurm.
Duplicant seems like a good way to remove creatures from the game.

R

Rooser

Hey, that's a lot of colorless mana you might could make, which means only one thing!

Rocket Launcher!

R

Reverend Love

A great tool I've used before is Scroll Rack + some type of shuffling.

Fetch lands, tutors lots of stuff will let you see new junk with the rack. If you've got one give it a try.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
I never really used Asmira in a lifeline deck, despite the obvious power she could wield in one. I guess it's because my decks weren't the right colors for it though...

I don't see too much that begs changing in your decklist, depending on where you want to go with it, except the addition of the dragoons...

But I'd like to point out that the old chimeras are cool with lifeline, if you want to try something different and more artifact-based...

13NoVa

Be a oink man! AVALANCHE RIDERS!

Um yeah, I'll kill a land each turn....

R

Reverend Love

Cabal Archon

Text (ON): 2/2. ; {B},Sacrifice a Cleric: Target player loses 2 life and you gain 2 life

Had a buddy who ran a lifeline/cleric deck. I would beat his ass until he dropped that stupid Archon...grrrr. Anyways it's broken. All clerics turn into player targeting Vicious Hungers for one black, repeatedly...on and on...over and over....so...so broke.

--Works nice for getting scion of darkness as well--

T

train

That was kind of cruel to use the archon like that...

Your opponent could have at least played a Planar void to be nice!...;)