My first time...

M

MrXarvox

My first rare was a pirate ship from 5th.. that was when 'the dark' was an ancient and valuable set, Leviathan was awesome, Vesuvan doppelganger was the most valuable card on earth, and Phyrexian Dreadnought was just a rumor. Nothing could possibly be THAT powerful, right? :p

Ah, the good old days...

U

Ura

7 years ago when Is started I got 2 starters of beta. Pulled an Elvish Archers, a Blaze of Glory, a Mox Pearl, and a Gaea's Liege. I also remembering the mox sucked cause it cost 0 and anything that didn't cost alot musn't be very good....boy do I feel dumb now.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
In that Starter with the Shivan Dragon, one of my other rares was Darkpact.

Can't remember the third though... maybe someone else will jog my memory more...

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

the first rare i ever got was when i started like a year ago, it was a booster pack of urza's legacy and the first rare was a ring of gix, little did i know its power

"the light is merely an illusion for those too timid to embrace the darkness"

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

oh and don't underestimate me cause i've only been playing for a year, i have been tutored by Xarvox and some others, needless to say i've learned some things from the most vicious green deck i've ever seen at a casual play night at a comic shop,
this phrase should not be spoken
"go ahead and counter my vitalizing wind, don't think i don't have another one in my hand"
being slaughtered by 7/8 birds of paradise isn't cool
"the light is merely an illusion for those too timid to embrace the darkness"