1 mother of runes
1 cho manno revolutionary
2 palinchron
4 prodigal sorceror
1 rayne academy chancellor
1 great whale

D

Dune Echo

What's dumb about it? It's looks like a fairly good control deck for multiplayer to me. What help are you looking for?

A

Arawn

it is a great multiplayer control deck but I need it to be good via me vs u in a one on one duel. In a tourney this deck finished 3
out of 9 not that bad but not that good.
It was beaten by a wildfire deck i cant protect myself from wildfire stompy or bargain decks is the problem. And suicide black ave me some trouble but not much. What cards would work well

G

galtwish

I'd drop
Pacifism
Inviobility
1 Cho-Manno's Blessing
2 Fresh Volunteers
1 Jhoval Queen
Great Whale
for
2 Islands
1 Plains
1 Enlightened Tutor
1 Jaemdaye Tome
2 Stinging Barrier/Dominate/Counterspell

and put
1 Enlightened Tutor
3 Light of Day
3 Sanctimony
in the sideboard

If you can, get a Blinding Angel, too. It would be really good for this deck.

Erik

A

Arawn

Good suggestion Erik but with 2 more islands i found myself drawing mana I love the enlightened tutor i wish i had a blinding angel I through in a blueprints instead of a tome though

G

Gizmo

Is there any particular reason why everything in 2`s and 3`s? For instance I think Counterspell is good enough to run four copies of (hell, run 8 - that`s what Thwart is for, after all).
I`d also try to decide which creature defense spell you want and stick to it - Topple doesn`t seem great in a deck with 4/5 Palinchrons, for example, so the temptation would be to drop them for something less dangerous (ie. more Treachery, or Dominate is really good actually).
That`s all - just I wince whenever I see a deck of 2xThis and 3xThat and there is no obvious reason why there aren`t 4xTheOther instead.