My cards

T

Turtlewax Joe

These are all the cards that have to deal with my Sign-in name.......

Turtle 1UG
Creature- Thing with a shell
Trample
2/3
flovor text: "Turtles are cool"

Wax GWU
Enchantment
G, T: Target Creature gets +2/+2 until end of turn.

W, T: Remove Target Creature from the game. At the Beggining of the controller of that creature puts that creature back into play.

U, T: Counter target Instant spell
Flavor Text: "I think we're in a sticky situation!"

Joe G
Creature- Neanderthal Boy
If you have a creature in play other than ~this~ you gain 3 life at the beggining of your up-keep.
1/2
flavor Text: "Ugg!"

T.J. 1GWU
Creatue- Neanderthal Teenager
As long as you control a creature other than ~this~ your life total may not be reduced to zero or below from COMBAT DAMAGE.
Flavor text:"ARGGGGH!"
2/3

Turtlewax Joe, Neanderthal Legend 2GWU
Creature- Druid Neanderthal Legend
As long as you control a creature other than ~this~ at the beggining of each of you up-keeps you may gain 3 life and put a 1/1 green Squirrel token into play.

If you control a creature other than ~this~ your life total can not be reduced to or below zero

All Suirrels get +1/+0

2/5

THE FOLLOWING ARE RANSACS CREATIONS:

Turtlewax Joe 2UG
Creature-Turtlewax Legend
T:Turtlewax Joe gains trample and +0/+3 until end of turn.
3/2

Joe's Turtlewax GU
Enchant Creature

Enchanted creature is now Green and Blue
Enchanted creatuer has trample
Enchanted creature can not be the target of spells or abilities

And that's it ladies and gents!

T.J.:p

I

Istanbul

Turtle is fair.
Wax is bizarre. Tapping enchantments? Anyway, it's insanely strong. Almost a Giant Growth every turn, makes creatures basically untargetable (by causing effects/spells to fizzle), and counters a fairly large array of good spells for one mana a shot. Should cost 2 more.
Joe is AMAZING. Severely undercosted. Change the gain to 1 life and add G to the casting cost.
T.J. is fine, but should be a 2/2.
TJNL has truly insane powers. Absolutely psychotic...broken at any casting cost. Reduce lifegain to 1 per turn, remove the bonus to squirrels, and make him a 2/3. Otherwise, you have a Worship attached to a big creature that makes 2/1s every turn and gives you 3 life every turn. What else do you need to win?
Ransac's version of you is better, but what good is giving trample to a creature you tap? Change it to 'G: Regenerates'.
Joe's Turtlewax is nifty. Good show. :)

T

Turtlewax Joe

I don't want them to be realistic. Just fun:D.
Pyro Monkey and I are making cards in a program he has and are going to have a bit of fun with our "home made decks."

T.J.:p