2X Blaze
2X Disentegrate
Pyroclasm
Parasitic Bond
Flying Carpet
Dauthi Embrace
Subversion
Bone Harvest

I'd like to get some shivan's along with more of the same creatures I already have. I might just get rid of my Enchantments and load up on more creatures or Direct damage.

G

GreenGiant

hey i gotta friend that has alot of shivans if ya got black vises (they are about a $1.00 Rare :) but i think if ya got black vises then ill see if he will trade with you

G

galtwish

So do you want to cut the deck down for deuling, small multi-player games (3-4 players, big games, emperor, or what?

For smaller games (3 players of less, or 2-on-2 teams), here's my suggestions:

Drop:
Shifting Wall
3 Frozen Shade
Trained Orgg
2 Goblin Marshall
Battle Squadron
Beast of Burden
2 Stonehands
2 Shiv's Embrace
Parasitic Bond

Dropping these should make your mana come faster and smoother. Additionally, I dropped the really mana intensive stuff like 3 Shades and the Goblin Marshalls because every turn you want to be able to drop a huge creature rather than paying echo for a 3/3 or pumping a shade. Additionally, the Battle Squadron and Beast of Burden got the boot as you probabbly won't be able to build creatures as fast as your opponents, so they won't be big as fast, and you'd rather be dropping creatures like Laccolith Titan and others that are really good by themselves.
As far as the enchantments go, your creatures are good enough by themselves, so you don't need to augment them individually. The Flying Carpet and the Dauthi Embrace are both good because you can use them on anything, so they should stay in.

If you want to play it in bigger games or keep it about the same size, I would suggest adding the following:
2 Mountians
2 Swamps
2 Poluted Mire
2 Smoldering Crater
2 Drain Life/Soul Burn
1 Demonic Tutor (it's only $3-5)
1 Winds of Change ($1-3)
1 Anarchy
1 Jaemdaye Tome/Greed/Jalum Tome/Emmesi Tome

Erik

C

Cheewok22

Thanks :) I have had trouble with mana production and getting my creatures out. I have been looking for demonic tutors, but have not found them at a reasonable price. I think I'll toss the marshall and the frozen shades, but I like the enchant creature cards. I will be getting some land batteries in the mail (cards like the subtarranean hangar), that might help. And there's the fact that I've only been playing for 3-4 months. My friend has an unbelievable collection and I always trade with him whenever i get packs. He has about 4-5 decks including a rainbow sliver deck with a sliver queen. He has the resources to make just about any type theme deck (zombie, rat, sliver, necropotence, pestilence etc..), I rarely beat him...

I don't have any black vises so I can't trade, what else might he want??