• artifact

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
K

KaVu_LoRd

Book of agony 6
artifact
when BoA comes into play, pay (X) life.
Pay (X) were x is the payed amount of life. Sacrafice book of agony. put an X/X creature into play with Trample. It counts as a nightmare.
your only true fear is agony

Mogg Igniter 5RR
Goblin
When mogg igniter comes into play, put 3 8/1 tokens into play. these tokens count as Bombs with First strike, whom cannot attack.
(8): Sacrafice a Bomb: deal 8 damage split between any number of creatures. deal 4 damage to target player.
2/3
Boom

Demon Hunter 6BB
assassin
If any opponent controls a swamp, demon hunter costs 4 less to play.
(BB): TAP: Destroy target creature. it cant be regenerated. if it is White, black, or artifact, gain life equil to the destroyed creatures power. if it is any other color. you lose life equil to its toughness.
2/2
We will fear hell no more

Reflecting mage 2UUU
Mage
protection black, red.
(UU) Discard a card at random, and lose 2 life, OR loose 5 life, OR discard 3 cards at random: counter target spell.
0/1
mirror mirror on the wall

Field Sniper 4WW
Soldier-Rebel
Cannot be the target of spells or abilities.
(www) Deal 6 Damage to target black creature, or 3 damage to target nonblack creature.
3/2
click click PULL!

Birds of Eden 1GG
Birds
Flying
(X). tap: put X mana of any one or several colors into your mana pool.
0/2
quack!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
any suggestions, please note.

I

Istanbul

Well, first of all, they're all in dire need of formatting.

You can't "sacrifice" life. You can pay life, but not sacrifice it. Other than that, Book of Agony actually looks vaguely balanced.

Mogg Igniter would die as a state-based effect because of a toughness of 0. It has no power and toughness! Generally a good thing on a creature. Even then, it would have to be something like 1/1; the ability to have three gigantic blasts available at your beck and call for nothing more than an activation cost is just too good.

Demon Hunter shouldn't be 0/5. It's not a wall, don't treat it like one. Make it 2/2. Its power is also INSANELY strong; for creaturekill on command, you should lose life the creature isn't black or white or colorless, but you should NOT gain life if it is.

Can you explain why Reflecting Mage has protection from red and black, abilities that are generally reserved for white creatures? I could even understand prot. red, but protection from an allied color just makes no sense for him. He costs too much, too; remove U from the casting cost.

Field Sniper is SICK. Totally broken ten ways to Saturday. 2WW for 3/3, great, fine. 2WW for a 3/3 untargetable, pretty strong, but still workable. 2WW for a 3/3 untargetable that shoots down any creature better than any other color ever did, that's directly superior to Kamahl, Pit Fighter...just wrong. I don't think this card is fixable; you'd need to scrap it entirely, or increase its casting cost to 3WWWW.

Birds of Eden are wrong, too. Prot. black, okay, fine. But how do you justify prot. red? Are you just trying to protect your inventions from creaturekill without actually considering how you can justify them having said protections? The ability is very weak as well; they're basically just a mana filter. I can play Pulse of Llanowar and have a card that does the same thing, has the same converted mana cost, and ISN'T susceptible to removal by anything that kills creatures.

Nice first attempts, but put more thought into these.