Munchkin!

B

BigBlue

we usually went card for card - like grab, choke, etc... not both at the same time... the reasoning was you could get a freedom/humiliation/etc whenever in there, and rather than show your hand and back up, it was better to play slower... plus we all play magic...

Curious question...

Anyone else knock on the table after your turn is through in Magic? Our playgroup did this, and the funny thing is we all of the sudden started knocking on the table in every game - even games where you only get to play one card or make one move - so it should be obvious when a player is done... but we'll patiently wait for the player to knock... which never happens from those players who didn't play magic.

(hilarious - I didn't even see there was a second page... and that I'd already replied to Limited's question... old age is killin' me...)

As another aside... Atlas Games came out with an expansion to LM (don't recall the name) and they also came out with another game called Beer Money. I bought beer money, but haven't had the chance to play it in a large group...

N

Nightstalkers

BigBlue said:
we usually went card for card - like grab, choke, etc... not both at the same time... the reasoning was you could get a freedom/humiliation/etc whenever in there, and rather than show your hand and back up, it was better to play slower... plus we all play magic...

Curious question...

Anyone else knock on the table after your turn is through in Magic? Our playgroup did this, and the funny thing is we all of the sudden started knocking on the table in every game - even games where you only get to play one card or make one move - so it should be obvious when a player is done... but we'll patiently wait for the player to knock... which never happens from those players who didn't play magic.
I knew that was you I was playing a couple weeks ago at the game shop!