Multiplayer decks

Discussion in 'Casual Decks/Variants/Etc' started by f-6, Jul 30, 2004.

1. train The Wildcard!!!...

Well, the deck did well before the changes, but in one-on-one games where I felt all the blunt force early on, it needed something to keep me going until the "cycle" started...

But in modifying it, I wanted it good in individual and MP play... i think it's to that point - needing only a few tweaks as each set comes out...;)

:cool:
  2. Killer Joe Active Member

Above is my old Seinfeld deck, it was built "Not to Lose" because it did nothing, well, sorta...

I want to revamp it but give a tad more bite, here's the base so far:

4x Powerstone Minefield
    4x Ghostly Prison
    4x Enlightened Tutors
    4x Armageddon
    4x Winter Orb
    1x Sylvan Library
    1x Abundance
    1x Cursed Totem
    1x Null Rod
    1x Dueling Grounds
    4x Enchantment/Artifact removal either in the forms of the green or white Seals or Naturalize/Disenchant or Hull Breach. Maybe 6 of these types of spells.
    Maybe some cheap walls like Wall of Roots, Blossoms, Diffussion or Angelic Wall.

I want to LOCK-DOWN the next MML game (Feb. 14, 2009)

I need suggestions please. Think *lock-down* when suggesting.

Thanks, Mark
  3. Mooseman Isengar Tussle

New Conflux card
    Gwafa Hazid, Profiteer
    1WU
    WU T: Put a bribery counter on target creature you don't control. It controller draws a card.
    Creatures with bribery counters on then can't attack or block.
  4. Killer Joe Active Member

Okay, to make the deck meaner I want to play Armageddon, plop down Winter Orb but have in play Glare of Subdual (A gold rare enchantment from ravnica that says, "Tap an untapped creature you control: Tap target artifact or creature"

So I tap down Winter Orb at the end of my opponent's turn so I can untap all of my land on my utap step.

I want to play this in the MML.

Too mean? LMK :rolleyes:
  5. Mooseman Isengar Tussle

Not...... This wouold be great