Multiplayer Chaos Custom Constructed commencing

W

WickedBoy6

If you've seen the Multiplayer Chaos game that has been commencing for some time, then you would've seen a comment I made about the possible "Sealed Deck" for the folowing Multi-Chaos game (IV, since II is still in progress & we're drafting for III).
Chosen Constructed. We all choose a pack from any expansion, and we all get one pack from such. Since some of the earlier expansions (Arab Nights, Antiq, Dark, FE) contain 8 cards instead of 15, to balance things out a bit more, if an expansion that has a pack of 8 is chosen, two packs will be given.

Example: The game is Wicked, Train, Spidey, & Rkoelsch. I choose Tempest, Train chooses Urza's Saga, Spidey chooses Legends & Rkoelsch chooses Odyssey. We'd each get a pack of Tempest, Saga, & Odyssey and two for Legends to construct a deck. Also, 6 of each basic land & 4 of your choice to construct a playable deck, minimum of 40 cards.
Well, I decided to start a bit early, so if you would all like to be a part of it, PM me the pack you wish to have in the Chosen Constructed and your e-mail adress so I can send ouy the cards once all packs are chosen.

W

WickedBoy6

So far, only Spidey has entered the Multiplayer Chaos Custom Constructed. This is how it shapes up:

WickedBoy6: Unglued :D
SpiderMan: Onslaught
-New Addition- Rkoelsch: Invasion

*Train! Calling Train!* I'm suprised he hasn't thrown his hat in yet.

W

WickedBoy6

Spidey, Rkoelsch, should we just commence it being us three?

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

I'll play Wicked, although I'm not quite sure about the Chaos thing, you'll have to explain that to me.

W

WickedBoy6

Chaos Magic is Magic with a whole new element of excitement thrown into the mix to make games much more fun and interesting.

Before the game, you roll a d20 that determines what's called an EnchantWorldLand. An EWL has an effect on the entire game, and cannot be destroyed unless otherwise stated on a Chaos Roll. Before Every untap Phase, players roll a 1D200 (200-sided dice), and that determines the Chaos Roll. A Chaos Roll could be anything: Ancestral Recall, Pestilence, a mini-Disk (Every player sacs one creature, artifact, & enchantment), or dozens of other abilities.

Check out the official rules and roll lists here: The Chaos Magic Homepage

So now, the standing are as such:

WickedBoy6: Unglued
SpiderMan: Onslaught
Rkoelsch: Invasion
-New Addition- Azrael: Legends

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

what was that? you rolled like 7 times. Question. are you guys using actual dice or do you have a random number generator or something?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
No kidding...

And I lost my land and creature to boot.

We're using Apprentice. If you don't have access to it, we'll roll for you when your turn comes (that's what we do for rkoelsch)

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

I think you'll have to roll for me:D

I think that'll simplify things for me too.

W

WickedBoy6

Not a problem. :D

Now, should it be just the 4 of us, or should we wait? If it's just us 4, I could get the decks out by either the end of today or tomorrow morning.

W

WickedBoy6

Okay, I've drafted all of the decks.

Question now is: Do I send them out, you construct them, and send them back to me and distribute draws ala MtoA? or should I send them out, let you guys draw on your own accord? I could also do a mix of both, send out shuffled decklistings and let you take care of your own draws.

Edit: Looking over the cards, I now see that there is a certain unplayable nature to many of the Unglued cards (It's hard to enchant someone with Handcuffs when they need to type, especially if the game goes on over the span of a day, which I'm guaranteeing it will). Should I scrap the Unglued packs & add a new pack to be drafted, or keep Unglued in the set?

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

I agree with Spidey. I also think scrapping the Unglued is a good idea. I like playing with unglued....its just it kinda doesn't work onlne. Squirrel farm, censorship, volrath's motion sensor ect.

W

WickedBoy6

True...Alright, then, I shall distribute the hands ala Mtoa, and Unglued has officially been scrapped. In it's place will be a pack of Legions.

Edit: Generated, and sad to say, no one got Akroma or Phage (Some good creatures came up, though).

W

WickedBoy6

Alright, all of your cards have been sent out, so feel free to construct your heart out. PM me your deck when you're done, and we can begin.

W

WickedBoy6

All I need is Rkoelsch's deck, and i can begin shuffling & dealing the cards.