Multi-player Mech

C

Captain Caveman

Recently there's been an effort to revive a CPA card set and I would like to develop this new mech for consideration, to be included in the final version of "our" set. :D

My Mech is intended strictly for multi-players games. Below is a basic foundation for my Mech. Its fairly simple and straight foward. I'm not tring to re-invent the game or anything. I just want to make a few cards that become strong in games with more than two people and at the same time I don't want to waste a card slot with total junk that would be unplayable in a one on one game.

anyway, here is my idea for a MP Mech(credit should be given to train and WickedBoy6 because they help me work on this idea before and brought it to this point.)

Edit: Oversoul pointed out it would work without Choas,..thanks

Card Title: Unknown Edict
Color: Black
Type: Sorcery
Cost: XBB
Pow/Tgh: N/A
Card Text: Target player sacrifices a creature.(If there are three or more players inthis game, this spell effects X target players instead.)

A

Aneximines

So, in two-player game, this costs BB to effect one opponent, but in a three-player game, this costs 1BB to effect one opponent?

C

Captain Caveman

Yes sir, you are correct. However, in 2 & 3-Head Giant or a four person Free-for-all you could pay the additional mana and force those 2 or 3(depending on game)to sack a creature. Thereby leaving youself and or you team unharmed.

That's what I'm attempting to do. Maybe it needs to be reworked if the wording is incorrect or a mess.

1 on 1 on 1, its not going to be very helpful. But if someone can figure out a better way to word it then I'm ok with that.

:D

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
"Mech" is not short for "mechanic." :rolleyes:

Also, there is no need for the whole "choas" thing (whatever that is). You could just throw the parenthetical text onto the card itself and forget about "choas."