Multani Bring the Treetrunk!

J

Jaws10387

In the aftermath of Orgg Bring the Rock, the sides are strengthening their forces. Great amounts of hatred are mixed between the members. Only one thing is left to do...

...Someone will break the cease fire..........

M

Multani

[me]in a maniacal fury, smashes Jaws, and sends him to Timbuktu with a very very big headache.[/me]

Want more? :D

A

Apollo

[me]flies around, unable to remember if he was on a side or not. Unable to decide, he just flies off.[/me]

M

Multani

[me]does a stretch arm manouver, and smashes Apollo into the ground.[/me]

Remeber now? :D

A

Apollo

Now I remember nothing at all! What was my name again? Who are you? What just happened to me?

N

nodnarb24

Your Apollo. He is Multani and he just hit you into the ground.

H

Hawaiian mage

[me]phases in, flicks Mutlani's ears a few times, then phases out[/me]

C

Cateran Emperor

[me]grabs HM before he phases out and beats him with an ugly stick[/me] Oh wait, you didn't need that did you?

[me]can't remember which side he's on, but knows it can't be Multani's and so lights Multani on fire[/me]

FIRE!

A

Apollo

Really, Nodnarb? He did that? Well, he must have had a good reason, so I suppose I deserved it.

[me]picks up a 2-by-4 and whacks himself over the head.[/me]

J

Jaws10387

[me]picks up a large flame cannon and fires at Multani.[/me] :p

M

Multani

There are times when I hate (Ouch!) being (AHHH!!!) wood.
[me]jumps into a river.[/me]
I also forget I rot.
[me]starts growing splinters.[/me]
I think I need to go to Sherman Williams to get some water-resistent paint, and a flame-retardant suit.
But for now... DIE!!!! :mad:

[me]start beating down on CE, when he notice's Jaws creeping around. All of a sudden, a pack of hungry boars stare greedily at Jaws. Meanwhile Multani uppercuts CE, and tosses him to some nearby white mages.[/me]
If only I could borrow TheOrgg's breechcloth.... :D

J

Jaws10387

Not the breech cloth...
[me]throws sodium on Multani while he is still wet[/me] [me]Sits back to watch the flames.[/me] :)

D

Darsh

[me] picks up the now flaming Multani and tosses him into some more white mages.[/me]
Whee, fun!

Kamikazi time!
[me] reaches into his front pocket, grabs his trusty pen(made by Q), clicks it twice and runs at Jaws[/me]

Pen explodes, ink covers everyone.

H

Hawaiian mage

[me]phases in and drops a match on the flammable ink. After everyone ha burned to death from being covered in sticky flaming ink, Hawaiian_mage lands on the ground and declares himself the winner.[/me]

I am so great. I am so great. I am so great...

D

Darsh

[me] steps out of the flames, thank goodness for my flame-retardent suit(made by Q of course)[/me]

[me] grabs his OTHER pen clicks it three times.[/me]

Pen starts expanding until it becomes a nuclear missle launcher, missle shoots out straight for H-Mage.

M

Multani

Now I'm starting to feel realllly hot. I'm also feeling pissed.
[me]sprays himself with liquid nitrogen, and proceeds to blow up Jaws. He reaches into Orgg's breechcloth, and pulls out Orgg's boulder, and crushes Jaws. For good measure, Multani smacks Jaws with his treetrunk and blows him up with Darsh's missile launcher.[/me]

This suit is ghetto! :mad:
[me]dawns a high quality suit.[/me]
Thanks Orgg!

Jaws: Bite me. :mad:

K

K9Archmage

*K9Archmage comes along with his army of donkeys. Like usual...

"HEy everybody! Interested in any donkeys? Born and raised for war! I got angelic donkeys, donkey rats, donkey armorers, craw-donkeys, donkey warriors,...

J

Jaws10387

[me]Charges at Multani with a large chainsaw.[/me]
I proceed to limb him and videotape his pain.
[me]sets up a dart board on the crippled Multani.[/me] Anyone for a game of darts?

M

Multani

That's not the way it's played.
[me]counter Jaw's Chainsawn with his treetrunk and then sends thousands wooden splinters flying at Jaws, and uses his own Camcorder, and tapes Jaw's pain.[/me]
Don't go making me use my Type X Jaws. We all know what it's capable of. :D

(Hint: Think Britney Spears. :D)