MtoA III - Tempest Drafts

B

BigBlue

So, no word for WB since his notice of absence earlier... I'd like to finish the draft up this week and begin play next week.

If anyone knows someone else who might want to play using WB's cards, lemme know. It looks to be W/B/R.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
whuppinboy might be interested... maybe Ferret or Mikeymike.

Jigglypuff seems to keep missing this thread... he was on and posted in my Wizards game :confused:

J

Jigglypuff

It's because I don't click on "View New Posts" anymore. I usually just view each forum in turn and post on whatever topics happen to jump out at me. I'll take the Angelic Blessing.

Mirozel
Cat Burglar
Pygmy Troll
Reaping the Rewards
Thrull Surgeon

(- Steve -)

B

BigBlue

Well, Whuppinboy has generously agreed to take WickedBoy6's cards and make a go of it.

So, we won't have an empty seat after all.

I have one deck already. We'll need the starting order, so I'll need a number between 1 and a hundred to determine who goes first. Closest to my random number goes first, . . .

Decks are due Monday and we'll start then, that will only change if the draft goes longer than Thursday. For now I'll handle the draws and whatnot as always, but I may have to turn the decks over to you guys if I get too busy here to keep up. If everyone get's me them earlier, I may start as early as Thursday, but I doubt that'll be the case, I'll keep you posted if things are progressing quickly.

Dregs of the Last Pack...

Azreal
whuppinboy
Shiro
Discard

Cat Burglar
Pygmy Troll
Reaping the Rewards
Thrull Surgeon

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

Thrull Surgeon

whuppinboy
Shiro
Discard

Cat Burglar
Pygmy Troll
Reaping the Rewards

S

Shiro, Time Devourer

Reaping the Rewards

Discard (Pygmy troll)

Now... LET THE HOSTILITIES BEGIN!

B

BigBlue

Woo Hoo...

Whoopinboy and Shiro, I accidentally left my spreadsheet at home with your cards on it... I'll send them tonight.

I now have 2 decks, if I get all the others by tomorrow (doubtful) I'll start the draft then, otherwise they are due by Monday and I'll hand out the starting hands then.

I still need numbers from most of you to determine starting order. Just a number from one to a hundred...

W

whuppinboy

i've got the list you sent me when you asked if i would take the spot. is that the right one?

i choose 69 :p

T

train

Yeah - and I'm off Thurs. and Friday, but have access to computers... and Magic Online...:rolleyes:

J

Jigglypuff

Well, I'll be building my deck today and I'll get it to you tomorrow. I like to have the physical cards nearby so I can remind myself what they do without having to click a lot.

(- Steve -)

B

BigBlue

OK, one left. I PM'ed.

He's been on this AM... So I'll start assuming his deck will come in soon.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Question: I forget, when you declare an attack, can you attack multiple opponents or keep your attack to a single opponent?

J

Jigglypuff

Depends on what the group decides. I've got no problems either way.

(- Steve -)