MtoA III Drafting

B

BigBlue

we will start drafting cards on Monday (assuming I get a number from Shiro). What is a fair guideline on time between picks? the same 24 hours? And should I select even if I don't have a PM'd list? I do not want to be in that position, but I can if need be.

So far the order is (with Shiro yet to be placed):

WickedBoy6
Azreal
Spiderman
JigglyPuff
Rkoelsch
Train

W

WickedBoy6

I say within 24 hours, but that's just me, we'd have to wait for other opinions. If youd rather not used a PM'd list, then I'm sure we can choose through the Board.

T

train

okay... I'm now officially a conspiracy theorist...

I'm last again...:p

B

BigBlue

Train, if you didn't notice, I played for Spidey, so you are up in Episode II.

B

BigBlue

I have a quandry. Shiro hasn't given me his number. Should I take that as he's not interested? I'd hate to exclude him if he is interested.

I'm going to make him the last to pick and start this thing. Hopefully he'll get back to me by the time his pick comes.

When you make your selection, take it out of the list and repost the list. For those of you not in the know, you select a card and pass it on

B

BigBlue

Actually, if someone here has drafted more than me...

Should that last card go to Shiro or WB6? I haven't drafted enough to know. I'm beginning to think the last card goes to WB6, not Shiro.

W

WickedBoy6

Well, for obvious reasons, I'm voting the last pick goes to me! :D

T

train

The style of draft you're performing is Rochester... so it would typically go to the person whom drafted first...(don't have my handbook with me...)

order ex: 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-7-6-5-4-3-2-1-1-2-3-4-5-6-7-7-6...

But then the person drafting first each pack would have to change... so everyone gets a shot at having an equal amount of cards...

To make it simple - the last card should be discarded, and or "create" another pack to draft from later...

Discarding it would be easiest... and... it's last for a reason...

So it shouldn't be missed all that much...

B

BigBlue

So, if I discard the last card, everyone will be short a card per booster. A draft pod of 7 is weird, I'll grant you that.

The problem with an additional pack is that it would unbalance the picks since some people would get extra first picks.

The last card of each booster will be discarded, meaning each player will be shorted 3 (weak) cards.

Also, I'm going to start a new thread for drafting... I'm not sure AZ will find it in here. WB would you repost your pick please, thatnks.

Also, it would be cleaner without signatures...