MTGO Support

Ferret

Staff member
I know it's been ages since any part of the Forums have been changed, but I actually have a Magic related change I'd like to see: A forum dedicated to Magic Online play. It would be a nice place to discuss deck ideas, find out why Istanbuls decks are so good, find out how the new sets will affect online play (we know how they'll affect Type I and II - let's see how they affect what's in-between!).

Also, it would be a great way to attact some of the online players that might otherwise avoid the site...

-Ferret

"expanding the old horizons - thinking outside of the starter box - doing ranom things to the paradigms..."

N

Nightstalkers

I don't wholeheartedly agree.

but it would please our MTGOL players.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I would tentatively be in support of this (say like 51%), although I don't know why those posts can't also just go in the current forums and those interested would reply to them. rkoelsch has been posting his MTGO decks in Decks for while now...

N

Nightstalkers

I wholeheartedly agree with you spidey, and think that we should post tournament reports and the like from MTGOL in the General CPA Stuff forum.

R

Reverend Love

I completely disagree with both Spideran and ferret.

Because of this there's nothing of importance I have to add.

In conclusion; I want a pony that runs on rainbows and can talk with elves.