Mtgnews.com

N

nodnarb24

Tag Guard

There server is down but they show a link to their disscusion center.

D

Darsh

Yeah I just clicked on a link on another site and it showed me that, but I wonder why it showed me that other page before?

P

Purple_jester

MTGnews has been loading pretty slowly for some time. I attributed it to server problems, so the fact that their server is down comes to me as no surprise. I hope that they'll get the site up again soon.

They get all of the news and rumors faster than other sites. That's probably the only reason I still go there.

C

Cateran Emperor

Aye, the servers are down :( There goes one of my constant hits for Invasion news.

C

Cerberus

TheMTGNews web page has also has been loading pretty slowly for me also I was able to get in once yesterday but was unable to do anythimg after I got in then it just would not load

N

Namielus

Why bother with MTG news, other people will post stuff here?

D

DÛke

...is a great place. That's why we 'bother' going there.

D

dw51688

Cpa is better than Mtgnews.com! THanks Jaws for introducing me!

Z

Zadok001

Neh, I still like MtgNews, even though I absolutely LOVE this place. :) I lurk on the boards there now, and I do post on occassion... On the plus side of things, DUke, the Discussion Center is still up on MtgNews. And the Rumors forum is going ape-nuts.

D

dw51688

I am going to cry, how could you say that Zadok. You were my idol Zadok. :( wah! Wellyeah actually Mtgnews.com is still cool. And a good trader and polayer still needs to discuss with other people so never mind. Sorry. Whatever.

D

DÛke

But without MTGnews, I wouldn't have been introduced to the CPA.
I think of MTGnews as the place of my birth on the net.
I will always respect it, and I will always love it.
That is where I first met some cool net freaks:).

D

dw51688

Yes, actually i owe thanks to mtgnews too. Jaws introduced me to it and then one day i called and said somehting about mtgnews and he said i found a better site. And here i am!

T

Thrash Golem

I like CPA more then mtgnews cuz i don't liek annoying white backgrounds, and there's less spamming here. and more people posting.

D

Darsh

Well I found my way here thanks to Mtgnews and DUke, I already knew about the site, I just never bothered clicking on message board until I heard DUke saying he was going here (back then I didn't even know who DUke was) and so here I am.

P

Purple_jester

It has some of the best news and rumors tidbits on the net. And you can meet a lot of nice people there. I met Nivelimac and Rando and DUke;) at MTg news. And it was Yellowjacket who yanked me over here.

Of course, for posting and forum purposes, CPA has no rivals. MTGnews has some notoriety regarding spamming and nasty threads. They don't have as much regulation and monitoring over there.

But regardless, I consider MTGnews to be one of the best Magic sites on the net.

D

dw51688

um i met duke over on mtgnews.com, he don't remeber me or my name. I met yellowjacket too. They don't remeber me :( I ws under a different name though.