MTG: Arena

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
I'm signed up for the beta (and should theoretically get priority for having my Magic Duels linked to my Wizards Account). Really hoping this turns out to be good. They sure hyped it up to seem like it'll be great.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
I did receive confirmation that I have priority access. Also, while I haven't played a demo of the game or anything quite so cool as that, I might have some minor points of interest to talk about once the game is actually out and an NDA stops applying. ;)

T

Terentius

I got into the Beta a few days ago, but have been to preoccupied with God of War to play it yet. :p

Ferret

Staff member
Some folks might be checking out the forums and saying "Wow! Ferret's back" - or more thank likely "Wow. Who's this guy named Ferret?". Either way, hi.

I was inspired to come back to the CPA because I've been playing a lot of MTG:Arena. It's a great way to play Magic on a budget - the catch, not much casual play going on. It's mostly dominated by folks playing stock decks like Vampre, White Life Gain, and Fish. I'm hoping that some more members of the CPA can find their way there and even post in their forums (and encourage them to post here!).

Soon, they'll be allowing friend lists so that you can play particular folks. If that's the case, you can find me there under user Ferret41948.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
I posted in the Beta forums for a while, but I haven't logged into those in months, honestly. Hoping to be playing Arena more actively next month. My name on Arena is "Skull Cultist."

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I merged the threads since there was already a MTG Arena thread.

Welcome back Ferret! It's been a long time...

Ferret

Staff member
I left Magic entirely a few years back, but thanks to MTGA, I'm once again playing...so, who knows?

C

Chaos Turtle

Thanks! It's cool to see some old familiar names (and avatars and sigs). This place was rocking back the day. :cool: