MrXarvox attempts to create a new RPG in the absence of Rando

M

MrXarvox

Shall I start my own RPG, perhaps? Of course, my ideas tend to be a little "out there"...
Question is, if I were to start up an RPG thing of my own, who would join in it, who would disdain my not-exactly-traditional methods, and who would think "nah, one RPG is enough for me"?

If anyone cares to answer I'll make something up for it...

E

EricBess

That depends on what you had in mind. I've often considered running an RPG myself using a superheros theme, which I'm partial to, but I might be interested.

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

I'm always up for something Xarvox has in his twisted little mind.:D

T

train

I'll join...

Can we smoke Coat?!!!

Just kidding.., I was kidding!!!, please put the knives away!!!... Don't hurt me please!!!(begins cowering in the corner mumbling he was kidding hoping they'll forget about him)

M

MrXarvox

Something involving artifacts probably... perhaps I, as GM, might actually play AS an artifact of some sort. Could be, could be. Maybe. Might make the thing take place just after an apocalypse of sorts...
Yes.. All the characters will be the re-created souls of the strong-willed, which means you can be anything you want within reason.
Thing is, you have no idea what just happened, nor do you know why or how or really the answers to any basic questions about the occurrence. In fact, only the most spiritual among you even remember that anything happened at all, because your soul had a strong presence at the time, though they still just remember the fact that something occurred and there was in fact a past.
Things will be revealed to you in time about where you are and what you need to be doing, because you, as the party in this game, are destined to accomplish something very, very large.
Naturally.