MP G/W artifacts

K

krichaiushii

Not a very creative title, is it? Let’s see. Multiplayer chaos games. Classic card pool, though ‘tis unlikely to see many of the “power” cards - certainly not in this deck!

MP G/W artifact games (76)

Artifact (14)
4x Copper Tablet
4x Ankh of Mishra
2x Razor Pendulum
2x Armageddon Clock
1x Naked Singularity
1x Sol Ring

White (20)
4x Armageddon
4x Martyrs of Korlis
4x Soul Warden
3x Wall of Glare (the block any amount of creatures one)
2x Wall of Swords
2x Rhystic Circle
1x Enlightened Tutor

Green (18)
4x Llanowar Elf
4x Skyshroud Elf
4x Spore Frog
2x Titania’s Song
2x Ritual of Subdual
1x Essence Filter (Ice Age’s Tranquility that doesn’t affect white!)
1x Seeds of Innocence

Land (24)
12x Forest
12x Plains

Basically, I strive to deny opponents mana, either through Armageddon, Ritual of Subdual, and/or Naked Singularity while killing with artifacts.

Titania’s Song animates my artifacts for a creature rush. If my opponents have no land, they cannot pay the Rhystic Circle’s fee, allowing me to escape damage of any sort from any source. At least that’s how I read it. The Walls and Spore Frogs are just to stall until upkeep-death overtakes opponents. Essence Filter is taken over Tranquility on the off chance that enchantments need removal – nonwhite enchantments.

I’ve tried to avoid some “standard” cards in an effort to be both creative and subtle. If my opponents don’t see it coming, then I should be able to pull off one or two of my tricks. Then again, it could be that I am only foolish. Oh for a game to test this in! Regardless, this deck might need trimming.

Red kills me dead. Especially Red’s trademark mass artifact destruction. Such is life, I guess… A fast creature rush might, as well. Ideally, I just lay low and am avoided until its far too late… and blue countermagic. But who plays heavy countermagic in chaos games?!

Enjoy. Or not.